Hotwire Hotel: Help Identifying 4.5* All-Inclusive in Negril Jamaica

christianne
By christianne,
in

I'm looking at a property in Negril (Jamaica) for the dates 7/1-7/5; rate is $314/night. This is a 4.5* all-inclusive property with the following amenity set:

Free Breakfast
Free Internet
Resort
Beachfront hotel
Free food and drinks
Free premium drinks
A la carte dining
Free airport shuttle

Free water activities

Free entertainment

Free activities

Airport Shuttle

Fitness Center

Pool(s)

Restaurant(s)

Self service laundry

Internet access

Golf Nearby

Tennis Nearby

Spa Services

Accessible path of travel

Any ideas? I'm wondering (hopefully) if this might be the relatively new Azul Karisma resort but know there are likely other matches in this area...all educated guesses appreciated! 

We have not yet seen an all-inclusive 4.5* hotel in this zone reported to the board.

The Azul Karisma... but i'll add that the Couples Negril and the Couples Swept Away Negril would be possibilities as well (and as you point out, these amenities are common at most all-inclusive properties, so there could be others as well)

I would be 'pretty comfortable' in terms of quality given the 4.5/5.0 TA rating, but you could see if this same property is offered for the first (or last) nite of your stay and then again for the balance. If so, you could purchase the solo nite in order to 'look behind the curtain'. If you're happy with the results purchase the remaining nites, if not, make alternate plans for the balance of your stay.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 3 weeks later...

Since Jamaica is kind of an iffy country in terms of safety and security for particular types of travelers, I decided to play it safe and stick with a straightforward booking through the website of a hotel I knew would be suitable for my needs and the comfort of my travel companions. Nonetheless, I appreciate the assistance offered by this board!

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]