2 beds on Hotwire hidden hotels

italianstallion
By italianstallion,
in

I am trying to get a hidden hotel in vegas and would like Wynn/Encore, Venetian/Palazzo, Cosmo, or Aria.  I am fine with any of those.  My worry bead is that I am coming in with a buddy and need 2 beds.  Is there any way around this besides booking first then asking the attendant at the front desk?

Thanks for the help! 

Welcome to Betterbidding. :)

There is no way to guarantee two beds via Hot.wire. If you search for more than two people, you should get some form of bedding for the entire party - that could mean two beds, 1 + rollaway or 1 + sofa. Some users have reported paying extra for two beds after booking then calling, but there is no way to know if they will even offer the option - it depends on the day and may depend on who you talk to.

Price.line Express does sometimes offer the option of bed choice on listings, but those options may not include two beds.

What are your date/s of travel and desired budget per night?

Thank you for using the board's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]