Priceline Hotel: Help with Savannah Historic District Riverfront Hotels

loveslabs
By loveslabs,
in

These are both Priceline Express offers and I am trying to figure out these two hotels and could use your help!

2 Star Hotel in Historic Savannah and Riverfront Area for $115/night

Free Breakfast
Free Internet in room

Free Parking
Pets Allowed

Check In:  Sat Jun 21, 2014
Check Out:  Tue Jun 24, 2014

2½ Star Hotel in Historic Savannah and Riverfront Area for $161/night

Free Breakfast
Free Internet in room
Indoor Swimming Pool

Pets Allowed
Business Center
Fitness Center

Rated 8.0 out of 10 (or higher) guest favorite

Check In:  Sat Jun 21, 2014
Check Out:  Tue Jun 24, 2014

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Neither of these properties have yet been reported to the board, but for the 2* the Quality Inn Heart Of Savannah looks like a good fit so that would be my best guess for this one... for the 2.5* my guess would be the Comfort Suites Historic District Savannah.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I thought it was the Quality Inn as well, but on their website it says no pets allowed and apparently this was a recent change to the hotel as they used to allow dogs.

I am planning on bringing my dog with me so if Price.line hasn't updated their amenities list for this hotel, I don't want to be stuck with a hotel that Priceline says is pet friendly which the hotel is not.

It's possible that PRICELINE has not yet updated (or been informed by the hotel of) the change in pet policy for this property as you can see from THIS LINK that they still list 'Pets Allowed' as one of the amenities (NOTE: the QUALITY INN WEBSITE still shows Pet Friendly for this property... so either the hotel itself hasn't updated their website either or are you sure you looked at the correct Quality Inn?)

If you book the 2* and then confirm (again) that they do not allow pets, PRICELINE should offer a refund for the purchase since the hotel does not have the amenities listed (and it's one that you require for this stay).

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]