Priceline Hotel: 4* NYC in August - need help

BeachyMer
By BeachyMer,
in

We have 2 upcoming trips to the city this summer and fall. I already used Priceline to book the October trip. I am fairly happy with the deal I got through Priceline for this trip. I won the Marriott Marquis for $252/night. However, I stumbled upon this website after I had already won. I'm not sure I used the most effective methods while bidding. My question is...if I am interested in a 4* hotel for our August trip and want to try to secure a

Price around $150/night, what is he most effective bidding strategy? We are fairly flexible when it to comes to area. Thank you in advance!

Welcome to Betterbidding. :)

It would be greatly appreciated if you could post the Marriott Marquis deal as a separate thread, as the information helps others (and that's a very good deal for October!)

For your August trip, what are your desired date/s of travel and which zone/s are acceptable?

Thank you for using the board's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

If you haven't yet, please start by reading your messages.

We are looking at August 14-17 or August 16-19.

Are your dates not yet firm, or either of these two date ranges is acceptable?

We are flexible with area....TS, uptown, soho, Chelsea.

To avoid any confusion, please list your acceptable zones by PRICELINE name (ie- there is no 'uptown' zone on PRICELINE), and include your maximum bid, and we will suggest a strategy for you to follow.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]