Hotwire Hotel: Help With 3.5* Pittsburgh Downtown

dametzg
By dametzg,
in

Trying to identify a hotel being offered by HOTWIRE in Downtown Pittsburgh.

Full Amenities as listed by Bidding.Helper:  Free Internet, Pet friendly, Indoor pool(s), Fitness Center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business Center, Self service laundry, Internet access

I'm pretty sure it's either the Doubletree or Sheraton Station Square.  I tried to check the Hotel Lists here, but the amenities reported for each hotel are all cut short so that I can't see the entire amenities list for each.  I tried three different browsers on my PC and viewing from my phone with the same results.  Thank you for any assistance.

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Please post your date(s) for the stay and we'll be happy to take a look at this.

I tried to check the Hotel Lists here, but the amenities reported for each hotel are all cut short so that I can't see the entire amenities list for each.

Everything looks fine in my FF and IE browsers. Let us know if the problem remains so admin can help you to troubleshoot.

Please use the PRICELINE and hot.wire links on the board to begin your purchases and searches.

Yellowdog.

The amenities in your screen shot are not cut-off... the amenities loop to the next line. Multiple amenity sets for the same hotel are separated by a line break and the word 'OR'.

Best guess for the property above would be a new amenity set for the Doubletree City Center.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]