Priceline Hotel: 4* Seattle (Downtown - Pike Place) W Seattle Hotel

jimmycaps
By jimmycaps,
in

I'm looking for a 3.5+ star hotel in the Downtown -- Pike place area for 5/28-6/1.  I could spend up to $200/night but I would prefer as low as possible!!!  We are going to Safeco for a game. I've stayed in The Silver Cloud Stadium and Westin in the past. 

Any great deals out there?

I think a 4* is doable for around $155-165, although a 3.5* may be possible for slightly less. Would you be interested in going for a 4* or a cheaper 3.5*? Hot.wire has a 4* within your budget at $175, although the price you see may vary slightly.

Thank you for using the board's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches..

Any idea which hotel the 4* hotwire deal is?

Please list the amenities HOT.WIRE associates with the hotel you're looking at and we'll be happy to have a look at this. Please run a search using our BiddingHelper.com tool at the top of this page. Once the search is completed, use the EASY VIEW TAB and click the GREEN BUTTON next to this listing to view the complete set of amenities. Then copy and paste the amenities, as well as the price, in a reply to this thread and we will then have a look at this offer.

Yellowdog.

Please use the PRICELINE and hot.wire links on the board to begin your purchases and searches.

How many rooms/adults/children do you search for?

On HOTWIRE I see a 4* $226 when using the standard search for 1 room/2 adults. I also see a 5* priced $232.

If $226 is over your budget, do you see anything that is within your budget on HOTWIRE or would you like to try PRICELINE? I see a 4* PRICELINE EXPRESS in the Stadium area $182 so there's a chance you can win this cheaper when using the bidding service.

Let us know how you want to play this and we'll go from there.

Please use the PRICELINE and hot.wire links on the board to begin your purchases and searches.

Yellowdog.

HOTWIRE is showing TWO 4* hotels in this zone.

If you search using our BiddingHelper.com, filter by 4* hotels and only the Downtown - Pike Place - Pioneer Square - Stadiums zone you'll see them both. The $232/nite property i'm seeing for your dates has this amenity set:

Pet Friendly

Boutique

Fitness

Restaurant

Business

Hi-Speed Internet

Blind Accessible

Travel Accessible

Room Accessible

Bathroom Accessible

Handicapped Parking

Roll-in Shower

... my best guess for this one would be the Edgewater hotel.

However, i'll add that PRICELINE EXPRESS currently has a 4* hotel in this zone for $180/nite, and using the discount link and code in my signature (expires tonite) brings this down to $162/nite:

Free Internet in public areas

Pets Allowed

Restaurant

Business Center

Fitness Center

(the Renaissance has previously been seen with this amenity, but the Edgewater has all of these amenities as well (as so many other 4* properties in this zone)... do i don't have a firm guess as to which one this may be)

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I'm going to wait and try to work my way up with bidding. 

I've so far bid $99 and $104 for 4 star in the Downtown/Pike Place area without success for 5/28 check in and leave 6/1.  

I'll keep increasing my bid as I have time and let you all know what I get.

I'm going to wait and try to work my way up with bidding.

At current rates i think you're still pretty far from a winning bid, but you may want to sign up for some alerts at RateDrop so that you'll know if any HOTWIRE or PRICELINE EXPRESS hotels drop to your current 'buy point'.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Hot.wire 4* Downtown Pike Place

5/27-6/1  $176

5/28-6/1 $182

---------------

Single nights:

5/27 $162

5/28 $163

5/29 $124

5/30 $124

5/31 $118

These results are a little odd, with the multiple night selection being higher than any individual night.  

I didn't check as to whether the amenities indicated it was always the same hotel.

Still, it does point out that your earlier nights are likely the problem days when bidding Price.line.

Romelle

PS - A similar comparison could be done with Priceline.Express.

Congrats on your success. :)

Awesome win for this rarely seen 4*. Glad you are pleased with the result and are looking forward to your stay. If you need additional night/s, you can see if the "add a night" feature will accept for additional nights (it may not or may require a higher rate.)

Thank you for sharing your win and please use the site's PRICELINE or HOTWIRE links to start your purchases and searches.

Enjoy your stay.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]