Hotwire Hotel: 3* Baltimore (Jessup - Elkridge) La Quinta Inn and Suites Columbia Jessup

twinkie
By twinkie,
in

Buyer Beware on this one!  I won this one as a 3* and was disappointed.  I expected Holiday Inn.  Based upon my BB research the LaQuinta hotel had been changed to 2.5*.  So my win was unexpected for this hotel as I had set my minimum star rating to 3*.  Well apparently Hotwire is playing games with this hotel.  I complained to Hotwire as was recommended by the BB site from a previous poster who had same issue and sure enough they apologized and said this hotel would be reclassified to 2.5*.  They offered me the choice of $90 to be used on a future booking if I KEPT the reservation.  No sir!  I called and they ultimately refunded my money.  Initially, they were unwilling to do a refund and instead wanted to allow me to cancel only on condition of selecting something different.  However, the $90 credit would be off the table.  I was unable to find something comparable in the area so they went ahead and granted the refund.  I appreciated they did this as a customer satisfier.  HOWEVER, the hotel's star rating is still unchanged so... Buyer Beware!

P.S.  I was able to score on Hotwire the HYATT House for $55 per night in the Sterling/Dulles Airport area.  Very nice hotel and awesome deal!

La Quinta Inn & Suites Columbia Jessup

7300 Crestmount Rd

Jessup,MD

Amenities

Free Parking, Free Breakfast, Free Internet, Pet friendly, Fitness Center, Business Center, Self service laundry, Internet access,

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]