Hotwire Hotel: 3* Lancaster (Southeast) Holiday Inn Express Lancaster-Rockvale Outlets

MamaTravels
By MamaTravels,
in

Hi, freqeunt member but forgot pword so needed to create a new account.  Not a newb! ;)

So Lancaster SouthEast hotel. Amenities are

Free Parking

Free Breakfast
  Free Internet

And 90% approval rating and offered at $85 for this weekend.

Any ideas? 

Thank you!

P.S. I am also wondering if Hotwire is not listing all amenities? Ie, they will tell you just a few like the ones above, but perhaps that hotels offers even more and they don't tell you those. Are they now doing that to stump us? Some stuff doesn't seem to be adding up for me..  Because for example, the rate et al had me thinking this was the Hawthorne Inn Suites but they offer more amenties than the few listed above.

Welcome (Back) to Betterbidding. :)

Please confirm the exact date/s - Friday-Sun, Sat-Mon, etc?

If you're looking at the "retail rate" showing on listings, that's not the rate for the underlying hotel, it's an average of rates in the area for comparable hotels for your date/s.

Thank you for using the board's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

I believe there are more amenities then what you have posted above as HOTWIRE has a new interface that does not show the complete set of amenities unless you click thru a few extra links.

If you repeat your search using our BiddingHelper.com.com tool... use the HOTWIRE EASY VIEW tab and then click the GREEN BUTTON next to this listing, do you see more amenities then what you have listed above?

Thank you for using the board's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

Ha! I knew it! Sneaky Hotwire!  This is new to me so I guess I haven't used hotwire for a while.  This is actually the first time I've ever asked for bidding help! I'm usually pretty good at this but when I was so stumped I just knew there was more to it!  <_<

So I just saw your handy tool. How cool! :rolleyes:

The closest thing I came up with your tool was Lancaster Southeast 3 starfor $90 (instead of $88) w following amenities:

FULL AMENITIES: Free Parking, Free Breakfast, Free Internet, Fitness Center, Pool(s), Business Center, Self service laundry, Internet access

If I click the link it takes me to an erorr page on Hot.wire so I can't proceed from there.

Do you think this could be the same hotel with the $2 discrepancy? And if so what hotel do you think this hotel is

So last night I decided to just go for it. I ruled out that it couldn't be some of the hotels I def didn't want so I decided to take a risk.

YellowDog, you are right! It was Holiday Inn Express Lancaster! I had ruled that one out for some reason in my research.  I don't remember why.

Final WIN  for Lancaster Southeast

$88, Holiday Inn Lancaster

Amenities shown were:
Free Parking
Free Breakfast
Free Internet

I'm pretty happy with this in that the reviews are solid, I didn't get any of the hotels I knew I didn't want, it's 3 minutes from Dutch Wonderland (the point of our trip), and people are saying it's CLEAN (my biggest thing) and staff are super nice. Awesome.

I"m not happy becase of what I paid.  With taxes and fees it's $105 per room (I booked 2) for a Holiday Inn Express. In my travels, I typically book a 3.5 - 4 star for this price, or pay $40-$60 for this level. But I now see that because this an amusement park mecca officially in peak season, booking the week-of just doesn't cut it. I needed to do a little more advanced planning for peak season to truly get the best deal. Now I know. Parents, take note!   :rolleyes:

Thanks for the help! And I hope others find this post helpful for their bookings.   And you know, I'm so sorry - I forgot to click through and use the Better Bidding HOTWIRE link. I was in a bidding fog at 11pm last night. But your new tool is immensely useful! Because it did not list "pet friendly" as one of the full amenities (an indicator for me of specific hotel brands I didn't want), I took the plunge. But we have a ton of travel ahead of us, including a trip with a long hotel stay in a few weeks and I promise I won't forget to click through Betterbidding!

Congratulations on your success!

While not a record deal for you, glad to see you're pleased with the outcome given the peak time you're traveling in the area and that you're happy with the result.

Thank you for sharing your win with the board and helping us add this property to the Hotwire Hotel List.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 9 months later...

Thanks... i peeked, yes, very good ... manager was very nice on the phone.

I also was guranteed an 'indoor' pool and they only have outdoor.

I called the manager, he will willing to cancel but hotwire isn't..

I'm on the phone with them now as he called and said he'd allow the cancelltion.

WIsh me luck!

I called the manager, he will willing to cancel but hotwire isn't..

As it appears you have recently purchased this hotel on HOTWIRE, even if you're able to cancel, please share your win with the board by replying to your EXISTING TOPIC for this stay (if you use the 'ADD REPLY and REPORT WIN' button on the bottom right corner of the page of your previous thread, the entire thread will automatically be moved to the correct section of the board)

In your post please include the star rating, city, zone, hotel name, room rate per nite, dates of your stay and amenities shown before your purchase... you can still view all of this information by going to HOTWIRE and clicking the MY ACCOUNT link near the top right of their home page.

If you're unsuccessful canceling this purchase let us know in your existing thread and we will assist you there.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Thanks.

EDIT TO ADD:

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]