Hotwire Hotel: Using Hotwire for Disneyland trip

somerj0213
By somerj0213,
in

Hi, We are planning a vacation to Disneyland this summer Aug.7-10 and have been looking at your site for what deals people have found using Hotwire. I am wondering if anyone knows if it is better to book earli in advance through Hotwire or booking closer to the trip. Thank you for your help.

Our travel dates are Aug.7-10. I currently have a reservation that can be cancelled at Embassy Suites, Brea for 126 a night. They have free parking, free full breakfast, suite with fridge/microwave. I am looking for something in the Disneyland South or North to be a little bit closer to Disneyland, but with comparable amenities to Embassy Suites. I'm looking for something in the same price range or of course cheaper. I have been watching a 3 star condo in North Anaheim, that seems to be pretty comparable.   

Please list the amenities HOT.WIRE associates with the hotel you're looking at and we'll be happy to have a look at this.

Please search using our BiddingHelper.com tool at the top of this page. Once the search is completed, use the EASY VIEW TAB and click the GREEN BUTTON next to this listing to view the complete set of amenities. Then copy and paste the amenities, as well as the price, in a reply to this thread and we will then have a look at this offer.

Yellowdog.

Please use the PRICELINE and hot.wire links on the board to begin your purchases and searches.

• 1 month later...

We are getting ready to book our hotel, using your Hotwire link I have found a 2 star in Disneyland Anaheim South for 8/7-8/10 2 adults 2 children, under the Hotwire Easy View the following amenities are listed: FULL AMENITIES: Free Parking, Free Breakfast, Free Internet, Pool(s), Self service laundry, Internet access

It is 75% recommended according to Hotwire reviews and gets 3 out of 5 on TripAdvisor. It doesn't seem to completely match with any of the hotels listed on the Hotel list. Any Ideas of what it is?

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]