Hotwire Hotel: 4* Oahu (Waikiki Beach) Outrigger Reef on the Beach

nicarah99
By nicarah99,
in

Hi, I wondering if you can please help me figure out what this hotel may be... My parents will be in Honolulu on the 9th of January 2015 for 3 nights they are looking at booking 2 rooms for 4 adults. The following is coming up as $198 a night and has a 95% recommendation on Trip Advisor. It is listed as having -

Free Internet

Beachfront hotel

Fitness centre

Pool(s)

Restaurants(s)

Business Center

Self service laundry

Spa services

Accessible for the deaf

Accessible bathroom

Are you able to tell me if January id peak time in Honolulu as well? Not sure if they should be booking something now or holding off?

Many Thanks :)

Please check for and use the links in our Support Page for your hotel direct purchases where we have links to most of the major hotel chains and online booking agencies (include the Vdara)

I'm not certain, but my best guess for this property would be the Outrigger Reef on the Beach.

There is never really ultra-low season in Hawaii as the weather is usually cold someplace else OR kids have off from school and families travel, but this should be on the tail end of Winter Break for many family vacation (as most schools will have resumed by this time).

However, note that HOTWIRE is not showing any resort fee for this property, whereas most hotels in this area have a $25-$30/nite fee, so that is a bit of savings right there (and a ~15% cushion should rates go down but a lower priced hotel has a resort fee). As well, this property is 4.5/5.0 rated by TA, so you 'know' it's a good one, and if you wait this property could disappear entirely (and be replaced by something not as well rated) OR this property could continue to be offered and the price could go up.

With the above noted, if we're correct on this guess, you can book this hotel HERE (always confirm dates on the landing page) for $239/nite and it's refundable up until a few days before check-in, so i would at least book that as a cancellable back-up if you are interested in this property.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases. (or as your parents and/or their friends to stop by the board and use the links here if they will be making the purchase on their own... the search boxes at the top of the board make it easy to search and the logos within them are click-able as well)

Let us know what you/they decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Congratulations on your success!

Glad to see you received the hotel guessed and are pleased with the hotel and deal received.

Thank you for sharing your win with the board.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Hope your parents have a great trip!

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]