Priceline Hotel: 4* hotel for family trip to New York

bob318
By bob318,
in

Hello,

I am planning for a family trip to New York and stay in New Jesery from May 18 to May 23. What is the target price for The W Hoboken hotel?

Which hotel is convenience to take public transit into New York City?

It seem like all hotel is not include free parking. Is that true?

Thanks

Welcome to Betterbidding. :)

There is no way to try to bid for a particular property - if you bid for a 4* (for example) in a particular zone, you have to be willing to accept any hotel at that star rating in that zone. Hotels at the 4* level in this area - I believe - all charge for parking.

What would be your desired budget per night for this stay?

Thank you for using the board's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

I know that is only 1 4* hotel on hoboken, I already try from $120 till $140 to bid the hotel in that area and not success. 

I think I am looking for a hotel between 3-4 star. No bed bug(clean), easy to take public transit to New York.

Budget around $120 per night. Any good suggestion? Thank

I'm quite familiar with this area, and while true that there is only one 4* hotel within the city limits of Hoboken, the PRICELINE zone is for 'Jersey City - Hoboken - Weehawken', and there are other 4* hotels in this zone besides the W Hoboken. You can see all the hotels reported to the board in this zone in our Priceline Hotel List.

All of the 'known' 4* hotels are along the waterfront and convenient to transportation (although the Exchange Place PATH station is closed on weekends thru at least 2014, but shouldn't effect your stay too much even if you land the Hyatt, since your stay is Sun-Fri).

As you get less than 4* others hotels come into play, including the Sheraton Lincoln Harbor which is not near any train to the Manhattan, but the bus stops nearly at the front door of the hotel, if that is an acceptable option for you. At the 3* level hotels along Tonnelle Ave (Rte 1&9) come into play and these would not be a good option for an easy commute into Manhattan... but HOTWIRE could be an option since they divide this area into two separate zones.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know how you'd like to proceed and we'll take it from there.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]