PDX (Portland Oregon) --> RDU (Raleigh, Durham)

trentslori
By trentslori,
in

Helped my son bid as regular prices were over $660 for these dates.  Started at $300 and worked our way up in increments.  Priceline kept countering with $437.  Finally won it at a total of $402 (that includes the taxes & fees). Previous bid was five bucks less.

Turned out to be Delta.  Note that they say flight times will be before 10pm, but they must mean the originating flight, because his connection is at 10:50pm arriving after midnight.

I always use the Hot.wire and PRICELINE links here on this board.  Hotwire had it at $464, by the way.

Looks like a nice deal.

Yes, the 'flight before 10pm' does refer to the originating flight, but i am surprised at the after midnite arrival since current terms indicate that you will arrive at your destination on the same day (unless of course you opted for the red-eye option)

Thanks for using the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]