Priceline Hotel: Need Help

cmiller5785
By cmiller5785,
in

So i did a bid on price line last night 4 1/2 stars  at 190 i ended up with the Marriott essex hotel. problem is i need that hotel again for the next night 5/5/2014 am i going to have any luck?

if no luck for that hotel i need one in the following area for around the same price. 

I have tried all morning to get something 4 stars or up in the following areas up to 205 and had no luck. 

mid town east

mid town west

times square

madison

empire 

central park 

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Can you please add your first win to the board as a NEW TOPIC so that others will be aware of your win when searching the topic titles on the board and in the Priceline and Hotwire Calendar of Wins and Priceline Maps.

In your post please include the star rating, city, zone, hotel name, room rate per nite, and dates of your stay... you can still view all of this information by going to PRICELINE and clicking the MY PROFILE >> MY TRIPS link near the top right of their home page.

Then reply here and we'll have a look at the additional nite needed.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Thanks!

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thanks for posting your earlier purchase.

Your previous Priceline win was for a solo Sunday nite which is the least expensive nite for hotels in NYC (as well as most cities)... tourists have already gone home and business travelers have not yet arrived.

For this Monday nite rates are currently a bit on the high side and i think you're likely looking at $230-$250/nite for a 4* hotel in one of the zones you've listed.

Do you want a bidding strategy to try over the next few days up to $205/nite OR do you want to increase your budget or lower your star rating?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

...i would like to stay at the same hotel for 5/3/2014- 5/6/2010

Your previous PRICELINE win was only for one nite, May 4, and above you say you are looking for a room for one nite, May 5... did you have a previous reservation already at the JW Marriott for May 3 or is this an additional nite that you now need as well?

Did you try PRICELINE's "add a nite feature"? (if not, don't try it yet as i may have some comments based upon if you need the additional nite of May 3rd as well, and you only get one chance to attempt the add a nite feature)

Please keep all posts for the same stay in the same thread.

Your previous PRICELINE win was only for one nite, May 4, and above you say you are looking for a room for one nite, May 5... did you have a previous reservation already at the JW Marriott for May 3 or is this an additional nite that you now need as well?

???

For the PRICELINE EXPRESS property what is the room rate per nite?

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]