Hotwire Hotel: 3* Los Angeles (Hawthorne - Lawndale) Best Western Plus South Bay Hotel

chumeow
By chumeow,
in

Please help me ID

I put in 3 adults to try to get double beds in the room. If I put 4 adults it lists at $87 (same 3*, area, and amenities).

Is it possible to get double beds if I select 3 adults?

Amenities:

Free Parking, Free Breakfast, Free Internet, Airport Shuttle, Fitness Center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business Center, Self service laundry, In-room accessibility, Wheelchair accessible

Thanks!

Best guess for the 3* HOTWIRE property above would be the Best Western Plus South Bay Hotel.

HOTWIRE guarantees 'sleeping accommodations' for everyone that you include in your search. When searching for more than double occupancy this usually means two beds in the room, but the second 'bed' could be a pullout sofabed, rollaway brought into the room, etc.

Assuming my guess for this hotel is correct, they do charge more for rooms with two beds vs. rooms with only one bed, so the increased room rate seems to be consistent with landing the room with two beds, but can't say for certain how the hotel will assign your reservation.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]