Help getting specific hotel in Lexington, KY?

dozens
By dozens,
in

Hey all, I'm new to this site and using Price.line & Ho.twire. I'm trying to get a room at the Hilton Downtown Lexington (first choice) or the Hyatt Regency (second choice) next wednesday much cheaper than the $170ish rates offered. Can you guys tell me how to use this site and get one of them at a discount without risking getting another hotel, because I won't have a car and need to stay in that downtown area. I tried to read how to do it but I am just so confused! Thank you!!

Welcome to Betterbidding. :)

Please read this thread: I've Never Used Priceline or Hotwire 

There is no way to guarantee a particular property via either service. With HOTWIRE, you can make an educated guess as to which hotels are showing, but it's not always possible to narrow it down to 1 particular hotel and there are other variables (a hotel may change amenities and suddenly appear like another "known" hotel.)

Please provide the date/s of travel, as well as your desired budget.

In terms of PRICELINE and HOTWIRE, you are shown the "zone"s where the hotel could be within. If you look at the downtown zone on PRICELINE for Lexington, would you be OK with staying anywhere within the shaded area?

Thank you for using the board's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]