Hotwire Hotel: 4* New York City (Madison Square Garden - Hell's Kitchen) TRYP Times Square South

drco
By drco,
in

Amenities:

Free Internet in room, Business Center, Fitness Center

Unfortunately this property has not yet been reported to the board and with amenities this common for the area i don't have any insight into this one.

Is there something you're looking for from this stay... why not the 4* hotel in the MTE zone for a little less than this one? There are also other 4* hotels in nearby zones for about the same price (as well as a 4* in the MTW zone for $162/nite)... are any other zones acceptable?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thanks for the reply.  Actually, any hotel (that will not break the bank) in Manhattan is good, but we're 4 people (3 adults, 1 child).  For PL, I think it's only based on 2 people right?  Any advice how to get 2 double beds in a room?

Thanks.

I believe there are more amenities then what you have posted above as HOTWIRE has a new interface that does not show the complete set of amenities unless you click thru a few extra links.

If you repeat your search using our BiddingHelper.com tool... use the HOTWIRE EASY VIEW tab and then click the GREEN BUTTON next to this listing, do you see more amenities then what you have listed above?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

If I click on the Hotwire easy view, these are the amenities:  

FULL AMENITIES: Boutique Hotel, Fitness Center, Restaurant(s), Business Center, Internet access, Accessible for the blind, Accessible for the deaf, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Accessible bathroom, Roll-in shower

Also another one....

3* Madison Square Garden - Hell's Kitchen $170

FULL AMENITIES: Pet friendly, Indoor pool(s), Fitness Center, Restaurant(s), Business Center, Internet access, In-room accessibility, Wheelchair accessible

Thanks and sorry for so many posts regarding this...

If you search HOTWIRE for quad occupancy you are assured of sleeping accommodations for everyone you include in your search. While this often means two beds in the room, the second 'bed' could be a sofabed, rollaway, etc.

My guess for the 4* would be The Lexington New York City... for the 3* MSG property a guess would be the Skyline Hotel.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

This listing has not yet been ID'd/reported to the board. It may be a new amenity set for the Best Western, or something else not yet reported to the board. I'm seeing a 4.5/5 tripadvisor rating though, so quality doesn't seem to be an issue with this listing.

Thank you for using the board's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

When searching HOTWIRE for 3adults/1child i'm seeing a 3.5* hotel in the MTE zone with for $259/nite:

Pet Friendly

Shuttle

Smoke Free

Fitness

Business

Laundry

Hi-Speed Internet

Spa

... my guess for this one would be the Affinia 50 and if you don't like any of the previous properties i would consider this one, the Affinia does an excellent job at running their properties.

Let us know what you decide or if we can be of further help.

Any idea what hotel is this?

3.5* Times Square - Theatre District $224 USD

Smoke Free Rooms

Fitness Center

Restaurant(s)

Business Center

Self service laundry

Internet access

Accessibility

•Accessible for the blind

•Accessible for the deaf

•Accessible path of travel

Thanks.

I believe there are more amenities then what you have posted above as HOT.WIRE has a new interface that does not show the complete set of amenities unless you click thru a few extra links.

If you repeat your search using our Bidding.Helper.com tool... use the HOTWIRE EASY VIEW tab and then click the GREEN BUTTON next to this listing, do you see more amenities then what you have listed above?

Additionally, to focus the search, are you looking for something in particular in terms of hotel? If the 3.5* MTE listing that thereuare mentioned above is the Affinia 50, I'd agree that that would be a GREAT result..

Thank you for using the board's HOT.WIRE or PRICE.LINE links to start your purchases and searches.

Woohoo!  Finally pulled the trigger after endless questions on id'ing the hotel.  Was debating if I should do the 2.5 stars with free breakfast but had a feeling that the location is not as good for that compared to this one.  It is a bit over my budget but what the heck.  You are in New York!

Here are the amenities listed.  And ofcourse, I used the HOTWIRE link from betterbidding.com.  Thank you so much for all your help and your patience.  :)

Hotel Amenities

Free Internet
    Smoke Free Rooms
    Fitness Center
    Restaurant(s)
    Business Center
    Internet access

Accessibility

Accessible path of travel
    In-room accessibility
    Accessible bathroom
    Roll-in shower

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]