Priceline Hotel: 3.5* and 3* - Auburn Hills Pontiac

colesc15
By colesc15,
in

Hey. Looking to travel to Detroit in June.. The dates are 6/6 through 6/8. Right now, currently there's a 3.5 star under the express deals for $85 in the Auburn Hills Pontiac area with Free Wifi, Pool, Free parking, business center and weight room.

The 3 star is the same area, for$77 a night. Same amenties with the addition of a resteraunt. Each one has a 7.0 rating.

What could these be? I clicked the pl.express link.

If you click each one do you then see the following (full) amenity descriptions for each:

3.5* Auburn Hills-Pontiac

Free Internet in public areas

Indoor Pool

Outdoor Pool

Free Parking

Business Center

Fitness Center

...my guess for this 3.5* would be the Auburn Hills Marriott Pontiac at Centerpoint.

For the 3* if i click on the property i get a message that the offer is no longer available, but i am no seeing this 3* for $89/nite:

Free Internet in room

Indoor Pool

Free Parking

Restaurant

Business Center

Fitness Center

... again with very generic amenities can't be too certain, but my guess for this one would be the Courtyard by Marriott Pontiac.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 2 months later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]