uop1497
By uop1497,
in

Crowne Plaza Resort Anaheim - Garden Grove, CA

Amenitities:- Restaurant, Pool, Fitness, Business, Laundry

Customer Favorite!

Check in date 12/23/05

Check out date 12/25/05

1 room @ $43.00 per night x 2 nights $86 ( for 2 adults and 1 chil)

Taxes and fees: $17.05

Total Price: $103.05

I will submitted the bill with $30 rebate form to HW . Hope to get a rebate as other has claimed in this website. Will keep you posted.

Some of you suceed bidding the room at Hyatt hotel in disneyland area. Your post show you use Anaheim Hills, Fountain Valley, Laguna Hills and Seal Beach for rebidding since they all have no 3* Hotels. I just wonder where and I can find the information which show hotel category ( 2*,3*, 4*) priceline offer. I check Priceline website, but unable to locate this information. Please advise.

From PRICELINE RE-BIDDING EXPLAINED:

The way to check what star levels are available in each zone is to open a Priceline page, check ONLY the zone you are inquiring about, and then proceed to the next page (as if you were going to select a zone)... this will give you the available star ratings in that area. You can then hit BACK on your browser, uncheck the current box, check the next box, and repeat the process. It is important to do this before EACH attempt at adding a zone that you really don't want, as new hotels can be added and the star ratings can change at any time.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]