Priceline Hotel: 4* Newark - Meadowlands (Jersey City - Hoboken - Weehawken) W Hotel Hoboken

beaujolais2014
By beaujolais2014,
in

Hi All,

We have bid via Priceline the W Hoboken for 2 nights ($120 USD a night + taxes). And we upgrade to Wonderful Room for $10 per night.

I've heard that the PATH is close during the weekend. Does anyone know what is the best way to come back from Manhattan(ex.Time Square) to the hotel late in the night (ex. 23h)?

Also any suggestion for parking? We are travelling from Canada by car, and we will leave our car in NJ and visit NY by public transport.

The parking in W hotel costs $35 per day + taxes. Is there some place less expensive?

Any info would be appreciated!

Thanks!!!

Welcome to BetterBidding and congratulations on your success!

An excellent deal for this fairly new property right on the waterfront.

I've heard that the PATH is close during the weekend. Does anyone know what is the best way to come back from Manhattan(ex.Time Square) to the hotel late in the night (ex. 23h)?

The Hoboken PATH station is OPEN 24/7... it is the Exchange Place PATH station that is closed on weekends thru 2014.

From Times Square you have the option of taking the NJ Transit bus #126 to Hoboken or the PATH train... the bus runs until ~2am on Saturday and weeknites (might stop at 1am on Sunday nite)... as noted above PATH is 24/7.

You can NOT park on the street in Hoboken as there is a 4 hour limit for non-residents. There are two public garage near the hotel which i think are ~$30 per 24 hours which will save you a few dollars, but not much. One is located on 2nd St between Hudson St and River St... the other is located on Hudson St between 2nd St and 3rd Street. There may be some cheaper parking on the west side of town but probably not worth the

I'm local to this area so let me know if you have any other questions or need any Hoboken info.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]