Hotwire Hotel: 4* Newark (Hoboken - Jersey City) W Hoboken

MtnBiker
By MtnBiker,
in

Hi, I'm looking for a hotel for 1 night in Jersey City, NJ for April 20th checkin.  The other nights I'll be staying in NYC.

I see 3 options:

$116 Jersey City

FULL AMENITIES: Pet friendly, Indoor pool(s), Smoke Free Rooms, Fitness Center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business Center, Internet access, Tennis Nearby, Accessible for the blind, Accessible for the deaf, In-room accessibility, Wheelchair accessible, Accessible bathroom, Handicapped parking, Roll-in shower

$135 Hoboken - North Bergen

FULL AMENITIES: Pet friendly, Boutique Hotel, Fitness Center, Restaurant(s), Business Center, Self service laundry, Internet access, Tennis Nearby, Spa Services, In-room accessibility, Handicapped parking

$94 Hoboken - North Bergen

FULL AMENITIES: Indoor pool(s), Smoke Free Rooms, Fitness Center, Restaurant(s), Business Center, Internet access, Accessible for the blind, Accessible for the deaf, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Accessible bathroom, Handicapped parking

Any thoughts on which hotels they are?

What are the star ratings for each of the above?

Also, i see from your NYC thread you are searching there for 2adults/2children, are you using the same parameters for this Jersey City search?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

They're all 4 stars.  I just did the search again:

$141 Hoboken North Bergen

FULL AMENITIES: Pet friendly, Boutique Hotel, Fitness Center, Restaurant(s), Business Center, Self service laundry, Internet access, Tennis Nearby, Spa Services, In-room accessibility, Handicapped parking

$121 Jersey City

FULL AMENITIES: Pet friendly, Indoor pool(s), Smoke Free Rooms, Fitness Center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business Center, Internet access, Tennis Nearby, Accessible for the blind, Accessible for the deaf, In-room accessibility, Wheelchair accessible, Accessible bathroom, Handicapped parking, Roll-in shower

$98 Hoboken North Bergen

FULL AMENITIES: Indoor pool(s), Smoke Free Rooms, Fitness Center, Restaurant(s), Business Center, Internet access, Accessible for the blind, Accessible for the deaf, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Accessible bathroom, Handicapped parking

2 kids, 2 adults

Yes, we're using the same parameters as the NYC search.  Also, if you have a recommendation on which hotel to choose, I'm interested in hearing it. Thanks.

Best guess/comments for each:

$141 Hoboken North Bergen

--> W Hoboken

$121 Jersey City

--> Westin

$98 Hoboken North Bergen

--> Sheraton Suites Lincoln Harbor

What is the purpose of this trip... are you getting in late and are looking for a less expensive place than NYC for the nite before changing hotels the following day? Are you driving? What time do you expect to get to the area? Will you be exploring the area for the nite OR simply need a place to sleep and then change hotels the following day?

Let us know the above and we'll be able to advise which is likely the best for your needs for this nite.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Congratulations on your success!

Nice deal for quad occupancy at this hotel... glad to see it was the hotel you were hoping for and that it will be convenient for your plans.

Thank you for sharing your win with the board.

Enjoy your stay.

PS- I'm local to this area so let us know if you have any questions regarding your time in this area.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]