Priceline Hotel: 4* Maui (Kaanapali - Lahaina) Westin Kaanapali Ocean Resort Villas

kazzag
By kazzag,
in

Please help identify the following: Hotwire

4 star

85% recommended

$192 from $329

Full Amenities List from BiddingHelper.com.com

FULL AMENITIES: Free Parking, Resort, Pet friendly, Beachfront hotel, Smoke Free Rooms, Fitness Center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business Center, Self service laundry, Internet access, Golf Nearby, Tennis Nearby, Spa Services, Children's actvities

Also Priceline.Express deal is

$172 per night

9.0 out of 10.00

Amenities: Outdoor Swimming Pool

Restaurant

Business Center

Fitness Center

Could this be the same hotel? Thank you.

I will use the links on this page to book - Thank you.

My best guess for the HOTWIRE property would be the Westin Maui, but the Sheraton and Hyatt would both be possibilities as well.

As far as the PRICELINE EXPRESS property, there are not as many amenities to help decipher this property, and the amenities that are provided are common at most 4* hotels in this area, but my best guess here would be the Westin Ka'anapali Ocean Resort Villas.

Since this an extended stay you could see if this same property is offered for the first (or last) nite of your stay and then again for the balance. If so, you could purchase the solo nite in order to 'look behind the curtain'. If you're happy with the results purchase the remaining nites, if not, make alternate plans for the balance of your stay.

Thanks for using the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 2 months later...

Here are the full amenities from Bidding.helper.

3.5 *   $161 per night compared to similar at $447

FULL AMENITIES: Beachfront hotel, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Internet access, Golf Nearby, Tennis Nearby, Accessible for the blind, Accessible for the deaf, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Accessible bathroom, Handicapped parking, Roll-in shower

5/2-5/9

7.0 out of 10.00

I'm looking for a friend now - my last thread should be closed. 

thank you.

Can you please add a reply to your previous Priceline Express Maui thread confirming that you purchased that hotel, and if so, if was thru PRICELINE EXPRESS with the amenities in your first post there?

For the HOTWIRE property above my guess would be the Royal Lahaina Resort.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases. (and if your friend will be making the purchase themself please ask them to stop by the board before the purchase and click the PRICELINE or HOTWIRE links at the top of the board (the logos in each of the search boxes are click-able)

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]