Priceline Hotel: Looking for Help

CripCrapple
By CripCrapple,
in

Hello All,

Not sure if I'm following etiquette or protocol, but I need some help. Trying to make my first trip to Washington DC in affordable fashion. I've heard of friends winning 4* hotel bids for around this price range, but I haven't had much luck. My travel dates are 9/24-9/30 and looking to keep my hotel under 500/525 total. Do I just have unrealistic expectations? Thanks for your help

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Rates are date specific and it's possible that rates for your dates are higher then when others have won for prices that you're currently bidding.

Let us know which zones you have already bid (and if any others are acceptable) and we'll have a closer look at the current situation for your trip.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Don't be sorry. I'm not being clear enough.

I'm usually pretty good about asking all of the questions the first time around ;)

At current rates you're likely looking in the $115-$135 area for a 4* hotel in one of the zones above.

Using our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com, what is the best rate you're able to find at an acceptable 4* hotel in one of the ones above?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]