Hotwire Hotel: 3.5* North Oklahoma City Hotwire

natebrim
By natebrim,
in

Please keep all posts for the same stay in the same thread. Once you purchase a hotel use the ADD REPLY and REPORT WIN button on the lower right corner of the page and the entire thread will automatically be moved (if necessary) to the correct section of the board.

For the HOTWIRE property I believe there are more amenities then what you have posted above as HOTWIRE has a new interface that does not show the complete set of amenities unless you click thru a few extra links.

If you repeat your search using our BiddingHelper.com tool... use the HOTWIRE EASY VIEW tab and then click the GREEN BUTTON next to this listing, do you see more amenities then what you have listed above?

Using the method above this is the full list of amenities i'm currently seeing for the 3.5* hotel in this zone when searching for 4 rooms for your dates:

Free Parking

Indoor Pool

Fitness

Pool

Restaurant

Business

Hi-Speed Internet

Travel Accessible

Room Accessible

Bathroom Accessible

Handicapped Parking

Roll-in Shower

If this is what you're seeing, a property with this amenity set has not yet been reported to the board, but the Tower Hotel Oklahoma City looks like a good fit and that would be my best guess for this one.

I'm not certain of the PRICELINE EXPRESS property, but it's possibly the same hotel, but i'm not certain as the amenities are very generic and could apply to quite a few 3* hotels in the area.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thanks for the pointer on how to post.  I am new to this but I promise I will do better next time.  :)  I think you are right about the Tower Hotel.  This is a little off topic, but I have stayed at this hotel a couple times when it was the Marriott.  The hotel was OK when I stayed there but definitely not a 3.5 star hotel.  My assumption is that the hotel fell below the standards of a Marriott so it had to go independent.  Am I correct in thinking why larger hotels like this go independent?  Thanks for any insight you may have.  Cheers.

It's possible that the hotel has fallen into disrepair and it's easier to sell it than fix yourself, but there are plenty of other reasons why a larger hotel brand may sell to an independent... the chain may own other (and somewhat similar) brands in the same area and having two hotels is redundant, economic conditions in the area may have changed (less business travel to an area), the chain may be looking to improve its balance sheet so sells off properties they might otherwise keep during different economic times, etc, etc. (just to name a few)

Is anything else higher rated offered within your budget on HOTWIRE or PRICELINE EXPRESS? (NOTE in my signature there is a PRICELINE EXPRESS 10% off link and code that expires tonite, which the savings would add up for 4rooms/3nites)

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]