Hotwire Hotel: Miami Beach Hotels

Newtbug
By Newtbug,
in

We are visiting Miami Beach before a cruise on May 28-31.  My wife would like to have a beachfront hotel but we don't want to pay more than about $130.  We found these three places and wanted your opinion.

2.5* in Miami Beach.  Beachfront, Fitness Center, Pool, Restaurant, Internet  $91  65% recommended

3* in Miami Beach.  Free Internet, Pet Friendly, boutique, near beach, Fitness Center, Pool, Restaurant  $105  (Resort fee $11)  60% recommended

4* in South Beach, Ocean Drive.  Free internet, pet friendly, boutique, Fitness center, restaurant, business center, self-service laundry $125  80% recommended (the Pelican?)

2.5* in South Beach, ocean Drive, Free Breakfast, Free internet, pet friendly, boutique, near beach, smoke free rooms, business center  $120  (nothing about recommended)

Thanks.  I will use your link to book the room.

I believe there are more amenities (such as accessible amenities) then what you have posted above as HOT.WIRE has a new interface that does not show the complete set of amenities unless you click thru a few extra links.

If you repeat your search using our Bidding.Helper.com tool... use the HOTWIRE EASY VIEW tab and then click the GREEN BUTTON next to this listing, do you see more amenities then what you have listed above?

Also, the only way to guarantee a beachfront hotel is if there is a beachfront amenity showing. If beachfront is a must or a primary interest I would limit the search to only those listings.

Thank you for using the board's HOT.WIRE or PRICE.LINE links to start your purchases and searches.

Sorry about that.I would guess it has been three years since I last used your website.

4*  Free Internet, Pet friendly, Boutique Hotel, Fitness Center, Restaurant(s), Business Center, Self service laundry, Internet access, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Accessible bathroom, Roll-in shower   $128  South Beach Ocean Drive

2.5*  Free Breakfast, Free Internet, Pet friendly, Boutique Hotel, Near Beach, Smoke Free Rooms, Business Center, Internet access  $124  South Beach Ocean Drive

3*  Free Breakfast, Free Internet, Boutique Hotel, Near Beach, Fitness Center, Restaurant(s), Internet access, In-room accessibility, Wheelchair accessible, Accessible bathroom, Roll-in shower  $122  Oceanfront Collins

2.5*  Beachfront hotel, Fitness Center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Internet access, Accessible for the blind, Accessible for the deaf, In-room accessibility, Accessible bathroom, Handicapped parking, Roll-in shower  $94 Miami Beach

Thanks for the help.

Best guess / comments for each:

4* $128  South Beach Ocean Drive

-->  Pelican Hotel

(if i recall, this property is directly across the street from the beach)

2.5* $124  South Beach Ocean Drive

--> Century Hotel

3*  $122  Oceanfront Collins

--> Townhouse Hotel Miami

2.5* $94 Miami Beach

--> <no guess>

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Yeah, i saw that earlier and had considered it, but i just wasn't sure/confident if this property would be 2.5* rated.

It's possible, but i didn't feel confident enough to make that a guess.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 2 years later...

Thank you for closing this thread with your decision and hope everything worked OK on the family front.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]