Hotwire Hotel: Help identify 4* East Village - Lower East Side

Princez83
By Princez83,
in

I'm looking to book a 4-star east village/lower east side hotel on Hotwire for May 18-21 at a rate of $269. Your hotel list has the only 4 star hotel as the Sixty LES but the amenities don't match up to what's listed on Hotwire.

Hotel is 60% recommended

Amenities:

Free Internet

Pet Friendly

Fitness

Restaurant

Business

Laundry

Deaf Accessible

Travel Accessible

Room Accessible

Bathroom Accessible

Handicapped Parking

Roll-in Shower

Based on this info, do you believe that it's still the Sixty LES?

Where was this previously guessed to be the Sixty LES?

I'm thinking this may be the Hotel On Rivington, but if you let us know where the Sixty LES was referenced, i'll have a further look.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

See the comments at the top of the Hotwire Hotel List (and all hotel lists on the board)... the hotels listed are only those which have been reported to the board, there could be (and likely are) others that have not yet been reported, or which may have already been reported but the star rating has changed since last reported.

I'm not certain, but my best guess for this one would be the Hotel On Rivington.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

ok i found the post where the Sixty LES got posted. this was back in 2010. guess there's not much intel on the Lower East Side area of NYC haha. Seems like the Sixty LES or Rivington are pretty much the only 4-star hotels in the area so if i end up with either one of them, then I'll be happy.

Here is the link for the reproted 4 star Lower East Side thread. 

Thank you!

The Standard, or any other property that HOTWIRE deems to be 4* rated, would be a possibility as well.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know what you decide to do for this stay or if we can be of further help.

• 8 months later...

Thank you for closing this thread with your decision.

Please remember to close your threads with your win/decision as you make them as it helps keep the board better organized and more useful for everyone.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Thanks.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$10 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: SAVEMORE

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $100+ purchase... expires 05/19/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]