Priceline Hotel: 3* Annapolis Hilton Garden Inn Annapolis

lockett
By lockett,
in

Okay, the site will not allow me to enter Hilton Garden Inn Annapolis.  It keeps defaulting to Springhill Suites.  I tried the downtown zone and it defaulted to Springhill, again.  I checked the web sites and these are two different locations. Trip Advisory gives this property 4 stars.  Maybe that's the problem.  Anyways, I got it for $60.00, a Sunday night.  $8.09 taxes and $9.34 fees, total $77.43.  If it is off of Riva Rd.  It looks like parking and internet are free, which you do not get downtown.  Going directly to the web site the best price is $112.00 plus taxes.  Sorry, I missed the section to put the winning amount...$60.00, editing doesn't get me there to complete. Happy bidding. :) 

• 2 months later...

Sorry, didn't see your request.  Went to Alaska in May.  I did stay at this property 4/6 and 4/7. It was very nice and did not encounter any problems. If you stay there don't get gas at the gas station next to it.  It is the highest price station we encountered in Annapolis. :wub:

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]