Priceline Hotel: 3.5* Minneapolis - St. Paul (Downtown Minneapolis) Crowne Plaza Northstar Minneapolis Downtown

JASCAR
By JASCAR,
in

EXPRESS DEAL > Crowne Plaza Northstar Minneapolis Downtown $65

Hotel Guest Rating: 8.3/10

618 Second Avenue South

Minneapolis, MN 55402

Seemed like a good option to select using EXPRESS DEAL OPTION

Amenities listed were: Free Internet, Restaurant, Business Center, Fitness Center

I originally tried Name Your Own price selecting a 4* Downtown Minneapolis and bid full length of stay at $63 having seen some other win posted in Calendar of wins.

I did notice that $63 4* win was just for a couple weekend nights.

I then tried Name Your Own price selecting a 4* Downtown Minneapolis and rebid a shorter stay at $65.

I noticed most of the 4* hotels were likely to have extra (sometimes high) fees for internet and often other fees which you do not always find with 3.5* properties.

Since this EXPRESS DEAL offered FREE INTERNET and in rooms and also realized the 3.5* Hotels in this area seemed to be pretty high quality I figured I would give the EXPRESS DEAL OPTION a shot.

While processing the order it again noted the Free Internet was in rooms (not just lobby like many 4*) I felt even better about obtaining a hotel we should be satisfied with.

After winning and viewing Crowne Plaza Northstar Minneapolis Downtown I think this will work well for us.

I ALSO received an extra 5% off the total using SPRING14 code with the EXPRESS DEAL.

We appreciate and review Calendarsofwins, Hotel Lists and various comments shared on Betterbidding .com and always use the links when booking any travel arrangements.

It is simply a pattern we follow of going to BetterBidding.com first and linking to Price.line or Hot.wire for any research or purchases when we travel.

Congrats on your success. :)

Excellent deal for this Crowne Plaza property and thank you for your compliments on Betterbidding.

Thank you for letting us know about this new Price.line Express property so that we can update the site's Priceline Hotel List.

Thank you for sharing your win and using the site's PRICELINE or HOTWIRE links to start your purchases and searches.

Enjoy your stay.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]