BUF Buffalo Midsize Hertz

mechan88
By mechan88,
in

I started my bid (6/13-6/16 3 days) at 13 dollars for economy class got rejected.  I figured in 6/13-6/16 is generally considered to be peak season since school is out for most and I shouldn't expect to get a car rental in teens for these dates.  I searched hotwire.com for same criteria and best price I got for mid-size was $28.95, so that was my ceiling.  I previously put in a bid at $24/day for mid-sze and got rejected, priceline offered $26/day for mid-size, I did not accept.  I rebid at $25/day for mid-size and got accepted by Hertz.  I used the links in the forums to book the rental.  Thanks  I also booked the reservation under my AMEX card, does anyone know if AMEX provides car rental insurance if I used it for the booking?

Congratulations on your success!

Glad to see you're pleased with the results and are pleased with the deal you received on this rental.

...I also booked the reservation under my AMEX card, does anyone know if AMEX provides car rental insurance if I used it for the booking?

If you're referring to the secondary collision insurance, you should double check with Amex to confirm, but as far as i know (unless rules have changed) you would be covered just as if you had booked with your Amex card directly thru the rental company.

Thank.priceline

Have a great trip.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]