Hotwire Hotel: 4* Baltimore (Downtown and Inner Harbor) Hotel Monaco

muggsymoo
By muggsymoo,
in

After researching this site for a few weeks and watching the prices on Hotwire and Priceline, I figured out the hotel by comparing prices on Hotel.com. There was a special on Hotwire if you downloaded their APP you would get $25 off a booking until March 31. I had to use my smartphone to book the trip (Sorry, Betterbidding), otherwise I would have used this site. Room was $97/night plus fees and then after taking the $25 off, we got the room for $215.40. We are ecstatic as this is a great hotel with great reviews and free wine from 5-6.

Welcome to Betterbidding. :)

Very nice win for this Kimpton property during a busy period - glad you are pleased with the result.

Can you confirm the amenities showing with this listing? This information is available under the trip information in your Hot.wire account. Thanks.

Thank you for sharing your win and please use the site's PRICELINE or HOTWIRE links to start your purchases and searches.

Enjoy your stay.

Here are the amenities:

Free Internet                                                Pet friendly                                smoke free rooms

Fitness Center                                             Restaurant(s)                            business center

Internet access                                            Spa Services                             accessible for the blind

Accessible path of travel                             In-room accessibility                  accessible bathroom

Roll-in shower

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]