Hotwire Hotel: 3* Oahu (Waikiki Central) Stay Hotel Waikiki

rokit5
By rokit5,
in

Hello,

I need some help identifying this PRICELINE EXPRESS hotel. Also, is there any coupons or deals valid for express deals still?

3 Star Hotel in Waikiki City Central Area for $86/night (Save 15% or More)

Star Rating: 3 Star

Guaranteed Amenities:

Free Internet in public areas

Outdoor Pool

Restaurant

Fitness Center

Check In: Fri Apr 23, 2014

Check Out: Wed Apr 24, 2014

Thanks

This property has not yet been reported to the board, and unfortunately these amenities are common at most 3* hotels in this area, and no additional information is provided by PRICELINE, that i'm not able to gain any additional insight into this one.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or the links in our Support Page for your hotel direct purchases.

Let us know whatever you decide to do for this stay or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

From the Priceline Hotel List the Hyatt Place has previously been seen with a Complimentary Breakfast amenity, and not with a Free Breakfast amenity. The Hyatt Place offers both of these, so it's possible that this is the Hyatt Place and one amenity has been added and another removed since the last report to the board, but as noted above, the amenities shown could apply to quite a few properties in this area, so i think it's a leap to assume that this would necessarily be the same property.

If you look at the 'bidding' list of hotels (above the Priceline Express list) there are least 10 properties that have been reported to the board at the 3* level, and some of those are equally (if not more) likely than the Hyatt Place.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need Help Identifying 3* Hotel in Central Waikiki

Dates: 04/23 to 04/24

Hotel #1

FULL AMENITIES: Free Internet, Smoke Free Rooms, Business Center, Self service laundry, Internet access, Accessible path of travel, Wheelchair accessible

Price: $83 USD

Hotel #2

FULL AMENITIES: Free Parking, Free Internet, Near Beach, Smoke Free Rooms, Fitness Center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business Center, Self service laundry, Internet access, Wheelchair accessible

Price: $96 USD

Thank you!

Please keep all posts in the same thread since posts are for the same stay.

Please provide a follow-up for your prior Waikki Hotwire thread (post in that thread what you decided for that stay), then reply to this thread and we'll be happy to look into the above. Please follow-up your threads with whatever you end up doing, even if you chose to book direct, cancel your trip, etc.

Please use the PRICELINE and hot.wire links on the board to begin your purchases and searches.

Yellowdog.

Dates: 04/23 to 04/24

Hotel #1

FULL AMENITIES: Free Internet, Smoke Free Rooms, Business Center, Self service laundry, Internet access, Accessible path of travel, Wheelchair accessible

Hotel #2

FULL AMENITIES: Free Parking, Free Internet, Near Beach, Smoke Free Rooms, Fitness Center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business Center, Self service laundry, Internet access, Wheelchair accessible

Thank you!

Please post in the old thread what you decided for the stay, then reply to this thread and we'll be happy to look into the above.

I did not book the PRICELINE EXPRESS.deal.

Understood, but 'concluding' your threads helps keep the board better organized and more useful for everyone, as well as is a courtesy to anyone who took the time to help with your trip.

Please close your previous thread with whatever you ended up doing for that trip (even if not PRICELINE or HOTWIRE), then reply here and we'll have a look at the offer(s) above.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Thanks.

Hotel #1

Is this one 3* rated and appearing when searching for 1room/2adults/0chidren... i'm not seeing this one on my own search for your dates. Are you still seeing this on your own HOTWIRE search?

Hotel #2

This property has not yet been reported to the board... another user had previously guessed the Sheraton Princess Kaiulani since they apparently include Parking with their resort fee (thus the Free Parking amenity), seems like a plausible guess, but i'm not certain.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

yeah for the 3* for $83 is not showing up anymore on my end as well. and as far as the other you mentioned Sheraton Princess Kaiulani, that will not work out for me because of the resort fee. We wont be using a car during the time of our layover. i did find 3 more hotels with same dates different prices. Could you kindly guess which hotels they are?

04/23-04/24

Hotel #1 3.5 Star Priced at $113 USD

Free Breakfast, Free Internet, Near Beach, Business Center, Internet access, Golf Nearby

Hotel #2 3 Star Priced at $96 USD

Hotel #3 3 Star Priced at $96 USD

FULL AMENITIES: Free Internet, Smoke Free Rooms, Business Center, Internet access, Accessible path of travel

All located in Central Waikiki

thanks!

My guest guess for the 3.5* would be the Vive Hotel Waikiki... i don't have a guess for either of the 3* hotels (and the first one has a Resort fee as well, so that one appears to not even be an option for you)

Let us know what you decide.

i have one more same dates 04/23-/04/24 Central Waikiki

Trip Advisor 3.5/5.0

3* $86 USD

thanks! :)

"Book soon! The last person got the Aqua Waikiki Wave."

i have one more same dates 04/23-/04/24 Central Waikiki

Trip Advisor 3.5/5.0

3* $86 USD

so i pulled the trigger on this hotel, not that excited about it. :(

Hotel: Stay Waikiki Hotel

Bed provided: bunk beds. Never heard of a hotel provide a bunk bed. $35+ to upgrade to a queen size bed. oh yeah $10 resort fee (are you kidding me! it's not even a hotel!) and was not even notified prior to booking. It usually states it under "Know before you go". Bad reviews everywhere. i guess you get what you pay for. this is my first time using HOTWIRE. I always use PRICELINE and always had great experience with them. i guess this will my first and last using HOTWIRE. thanks for the help guys.

Sorry to hear of your disappointment with the outcome of this one.

You can try calling HOTWIRE regarding the bunk bed situation and see if they will have a sympathetic ear.

Thank you for sharing your win with the board and helping us add this property to the Hotwire Hotel List.

Enjoy your stay.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]