Priceline Hotel: 3 Star National Harbor, MD $68

EddieK76
By EddieK76,
in

If I used name your own price and went 3 star same area would I get the Aloft as well? I'm fine with the hotel and love the price as well just trying to figure out if it would be the same one because for the name your own

The amenities are indoor or outdoor and fitness (doesn't list internet although I don't see that for any)

Or do you have any other thoughts on areas that will have internet, indoor pool and be in a nice area under 120 a night?

If I used name your own price and went 3 star same area would I get the Aloft as well? I'm fine with the hotel and love the price as well just trying to figure out if it would be the same one because for the name your own

You could get Aloft, BUT you could also get a different hotel. The hotel you receive can be anywhere within the shaded boundaries of the zone. And PRICELINE could also upgrade you to a 3.5* or 4*.

If you're trying to target a specific property then HOTWIRE can often be a better option if you're successfully able to identify it based upon the star rating and amenities shown before your purchase... the trade-off is that HOTWIRE usually costs a little more than PRICELINE, so you need to decide what is most important to you for a given stay, the lowest possible price OR the ability to take an educated guess as to the property you may receive.

Let us know your thoughts and we'll go from there.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your purchases and searches.

Yellowdog.

If you could tell us how your bidding went, I would sure appreciate it.  I am planning a trip in April and would like to stay near the Gaylord.

Keep in mind that rates vary significantly by date/s and a winning bid for your date/s may require a different/very different bid.

Please start a new thread with the date/s of your stay, desired budget and acceptable star rating/zones and we would be happy to offer our thoughts.

Thank you for using the board's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

3.5 Star Bethesda, MD $98

Amenties include: Pool, Internet, Restaurants, Business Center and Fitness

Ideas?  I'm thinking Bethesda Marriott Suites

Please keep all posts in the same thread since posts are for the same stay.

If you click on this PRICELINE EXPRESS offer, on the next page do you see both outdoor pool and indoor pool listed for this deal?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your purchases and searches.

Yellowdog.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]