Priceline Hotel: 4* New Orleans (French Quarter - Canal Street) Astor Crowne Plaza New Orleans French Quarter

jmm102
By jmm102,
in

Welcome to BetterBidding!

I saw a 3.5* hotel offered in this zone, but when i clicked on it for more details i received a message that no longer available, and currently no 3.5* properties are appearing when i search for your dates... are you still able to see this offer when searching HOTWIRE for your own dates and if so, are you able to click thru to the next page?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Is there anything else offered on interest?

There are expensive nites in New Orleans... what is your maximum budget per nite for this trip?

PRICELINE EXPRESS does have this 4* hotel in the French Quarter for $237/nite, less the discount link and code in my signature gives an additional 5% OFF (but always double check your dates on the landing page after clicking the previous link). This property only shows a 'Free Internet' amenity so i don't have any insight as to which one it may be, but it does have an 8.0/10.0 user review rating by previous PRICELINE guests, which is pretty good.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know whatever you decide to do for this stay or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I think that Priceline.Express may be the Crowne Plaza which has just ok reviews despite being a 4*.  I think the $236 4* on Hot.wire is also the Crowne Plaza, best I can tell.  There is a 3.5* back up on Hotwire for $272 now with the same amenities as before.  My guess is that this is the Maison Dupuy. 

This is the weekend of French Quarter Fest so that is why rates are so high.  I was hoping to pay closer $200 than $300.

My guess for the 3.5* French Quarter property would be the Doubletree Hotels New Orleans.

I'll also point out that HOTWIRE is currently offering a 4* hotel in the Downtown zone for $174/nite with:

Free Internet

Pet Friendly

Fitness

Pool

Restaurant

Business

Hi-Speed Internet

Blind Accessible

Deaf Accessible

Travel Accessible

Room Accessible

Bathroom Accessible

Handicapped Parking

Roll-in Shower

... my best guess for this one would be the InterContinental New Orleans and be a good deal if you didn't need to be directly in the Quarter.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

• 1 year later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]