Hotwire Hotel: Betterbidding virgin

Irishmike
By Irishmike,
in

hi guys,

Just found this site in relation to hotwire but havent used either before. Am looking for a hotel in Boston from Dec 2 to 6 and came across a 4.5 star near Quincy Market at 240 or so dollars a night. Just wondering if anyone has a clue what one this is. Had been trying Expedia, and while I dont mind shelling out the bucks for a decent place, actually stayed at the Langham last year which was lovely, us Irish cant resist trying to get a bargain

Thanks

Can you please list the amenitys you are seeing for this hotel?

I don't know the boston zones but it looks like it could be the Nine Zero Hotel. It matches on all the amenitys that come up for the 4.5 Boutique Hotel that I am seeing for your dates in the vacation packages.

Hi again guys,

Not sure if anyone has any clues on whether that hotel I looked at in the Quincy area is the Langham, I suspect it probably is but being new to this and comparing the notes on the details with trip advisor it left me a bit uncertain , so if anyone has any ideas that would be great. Hoping it is the Langham to be honest as it was where we were last year and my gf and I are planning to marry in Boston on this trip , hence the reason to get a nice plush kind of place :). Thanks again

This is what I'm currently seeing:

4.5* QM/FD ~ $227 (Hotwire's price will vary)

* Boutique Hotel

* Restaurant(s)

* Fitness Center

* High-speed Internet Access

* Tennis Nearby

* Business Center

Hotwire is showing the "regular" rate for this hotel at $264.

Expedia has the NINE ZERO at the regular rate of $264 for an Intimate Rm - One Queen Bed.

Expedia has the Langham for $210.50.

The list I linked to in my first post above is not all inclusive. Therefore, it does not include ALL possible hotels, only those reported, as it says on that page. As to our speculation for this hotel, these are NOT GUARANTEED, and are at your own risk. If you are set on the Langham, it may be better to book it using Expedia (thru this link), as it will save you $ compared to the Hotwire rate (plus fees). If you decide to use hotwire, please use the RED link found at the upper left hand corner of each Betterbidding page. :)

• 2 weeks later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]