Hotwire Hotel: 2 different dates and 2 hotels help ID Disney orlando FLa

Sully
By Sully,
in

3/16 & 3/17   3.5 * lake Buena vista downtown Disney area    $77/night

I am thinking could be Buena vista suites??

• Free Parking
  • Free Breakfast
  • Suite
  • Fitness Center
  • Pool(s)
  • Restaurant(s)
  • Business Center
  • Self service laundry
  • Internet access
  • Golf Nearby
  • Tennis Nearby
  • Accessible for the blind
  • Accessible for the deaf
  • Accessible path of travel
  • In-room accessibility
  • Wheelchair accessible
  • Accessible bathroom
  • Handicapped parking
  • Roll-in shower

3/18 - 3/24  Disney main gate area celebration    4.5*  $100/night

I am thinking could be Omini at champions gate??

• Free Internet
  • Resort
  • Pet friendly
  • Smoke Free Rooms
  • Fitness Center
  • Pool(s)
  • Restaurant(s)
  • Business Center
  • Internet access
  • Golf Nearby
  • Tennis Nearby
  • Spa Services
  • Accessible for the blind
  • Accessible for the deaf
  • Accessible path of travel
  • In-room accessibility
  • Wheelchair accessible
  • Accessible bathroom
  • Handicapped parking
  • Roll-in shower

thanks in advance

Dan

Please follow-up your previous Hotwire Orlando with whatever you ended up doing for that trip.

Then reply to this thread and we will have a look at the offer above.

Also, will you be in Orlando for the complete set of dates above but are looking to split the stay between two different properties... or are you looking at traveling on only one of the two date ranges?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I was looking to see what you thought these two hotels might be in your opinion.  My prediction of these hotels really feels like a guess to me and wanted to increase the odds a bit in terms of knowing what hotels they might be in your opinion.  Any thoughts

Thanks

As per my previous post, please start by following-up your previous thread with whatever you ended up doing for that trip, then reply here and we will have a look at the offers above.

Following-up your threads with your results/decision (even if you didn't use PRICELINE or HOTWIRE) helps keep the board better organized and more useful for everyone, as well as it a courtesy to anyone who took the time to help with your trip.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Please use separate threads for each leg of your stay as it will avoid confusion as we discuss each stay separate, and will also enable the topic title of each can be updated with your eventual purchase, which in turn will allow each to appear in the Priceline and Hotwire Calendar of Wins.

We will use this thread for the first leg of your trip 3/16-3/18, please start a NEW TOPIC for the balance of your trip.

For 3/16-3/18 i'm not seeing the LBV property above offered when searching for your dates, are you still seeing this on your own HOTWIRE search? If so, are you searching for more than one room or something other than the default 2adults/0children?

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]