Help understanding Priceline offer

Jess413
By Jess413,
in

Hello. I am planning a trip to Orlando Florida to visit my sister. She's in the Disney College Internship program and she lives on Disney grounds so I cannot stay with her as they do not allow that (major bummer!), so I am looking at hotels and airfare. My dates are at first were March 16th-March 245th (because I did not want to travel on my birthday the 23rd). However looking at dates and trying Name Your Own Price on Price.line it is giving me an offer of leaving the 17th and returning the 25th which is a Tuesday at 319 per ticket. What I do not understand is does it mean for one ticket for the entire round trip? Or PER ticket GOING and COMING, so is is 319 or 319 x2 for going and coming. I do not want to accept it and then find it means 319 each away to create the round trip. For example on Southwest's site, they had their prices for Round trip split by first choosing the Departing cost and then the Return cost to create the round trip.

Also with those dates I think it may be sadly a flight I see on Delta for 352 that departs late and I end up arriving Tue early AM hours.

If anyone can help me understand this I'd appreciate it.

Welcome to BetterBidding!

I saw the image that you had posted, and that is the roundtrip rate and as per the page, includes fees and taxes... you also agree to up to one connection and given they also include the possibility of off-peak options, look at the bottom of the page where this indicates you may leave as early as 5am or as late at 2am the following day.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]