WI Milwaukee Ramada Inn Airport South

DDSeeker
By DDSeeker,
in

This hotel must drive Priceline nuts.

The buildings were built probably in the late 1960s. Unfortunately, they haven't been well maintained. That said, the Ramada Inn Airport South provides many of the services Priceline requires for a 3* hotel. It had a full service restaurant and room service, but I did not use them. The hotel seems to have a thriving banquet operation. There must have been 4-5 wedding receptions going on the weekend I stayed there.

The Ramada Inn Airport South has an indoor pool. It is in a separate building, but there is an indoor walkway to it. The pool building is in particular disrepair. Many ceiling tiles were missing and it didn't look like there had been basic maintenance in years. Even so, the pool was open and served its function.

My basic criticism of the Ramada Inn Airport South is the demographics of many of its guests. They seemed to by out-of-town extended-stay construction types. I saw empty cases of beer outside of more than one room. Not what I really want to see in a hotel.

I received a smoking room with two doubles. The smoke smell wasn't too excessive, and I dealt with it.

The best way to evaluate a hotel is to ask whether I'd stay there again. I'd say no to the Ramada Inn Airport South. It probably deserves its 2* rating, but beware of bidding for a 2* in the Milwaukee South zone.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]