Hotwire Hotel: 4* Jersey City 12/26-12/30 Help

jbhall
By jbhall,
in

I read the previous post for a 4* in Jersey City, so I thought this may be the Hyatt, but this one has more ammenities, and it's a whole lot cheaper, I know it's different dates, but it is right after christmas, and I thought hotels would be very expensive.

The listed ammenities are: Restaurant, pool, fitness, high speed internet, business center.

Is this the Hyatt? Also, what ever hotel it might be, how close to train/bus into the city.

Thanks,

Jerry

Hmmm....I have a feeling that it IS the Hyatt (in my opinion). Maybe they added to the listed amenitites since according to Hyatt.com that hotel does have all of those amenities.

If it is the Hyatt, the PATH Train Station is literally only about 50 feet from the lobby exit - it takes you right under the river into Manhattan in minutes.

I stayed here last year, it is a wonderful hotel with amazing views of the skyline. Let us know what happens.

Here is information taken from a package search for your dates:

4* Hyatt Regency Jersey City on the Hudson - 2 Exchange Place, Jersey City, New Jersey

Hotel features: Restaurant(s), Pool(s), Fitness Center, High-speed Internet Access, Business Center

Hotel details: The hotel is located on the Harborside Financial Center's south pier, overlooking New York Harbor, directly across from Wall Street and just 15 minutes from Newark International Airport. The Hyatt Regency Jersey City is an exceptional new entrant in the Metropolitan New York City hotel market. There is access to the PATH station, convenient to all major highways including NJ turnpike and via water ferry to downtown Manhattan. Located one mile from Manhattan's Holland Tunnel.

Looks to be a match

Thanks for all your input.

When I am traveling with my family (there are five of us) I don't use priceline much, because there is always the chance of getting one bed. With hotwire I can specify two adults and two children, and so far I have always gotten two beds and the youngest one sleeps on a rollaway, couch, floor, etc. However I have on occasion got two rooms on priceline for the price of one on hotwire.

For example, I am going to Denver on the 16th for a sales meeting with an associate and I got two rooms for $40/room at the Doubletree, hotwire wanted a $100 for what I believed to be the Doubletree.

Again, thanks for everyones help.

Jerry, can you post the results of the following topics that you started? This could help someone looking for similar accomodations in these destinations. Contributing to BetterBidding in this manner as well as using the links will assure its success and continue to make it a great resource for travel information.

The purpose of this board is to let others know of travel deals that are "out there" on Priceline and Hotwire, not just take the advice of the members that comprise this message board. Closing out these topics might tell us something about the following 7 destinations that was not previously known.

Las Vegas Trip

Denver

Lubbock

Atlantic City

Williamsburg

New York

Baltimore Inner Harbor

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]