Priceline Hotel: Search changed?

Reina
By Reina,
in

Has the search function changed?

I am wanting to search past Priceline wins for Des Moines, IA.  I entered the forum for Idaho/Indiana/Iowa and in the search box entered "moines."  The search results are returned but the second line showing the winning bid amount is not displayed.

The topic description line was removed by the board software during a recent upgrade, we have added them back to the main forum view, but not to the search results view... i will look into what is involved in having this functionality returned to the display results.

In the meantime you can use our Priceline and Hotwire Calendar of Wins and the Priceline Maps (next to each hotel if you click the 'VIEW' link you'll see all reported wins for that property... OR you can also use the filter box to the right of the zone listings and only select the months/timeframe around your trip, which will then further filter the results (and the information shown by the 'VIEW' link) to only those that meet your criteria.

What are the dates of your stay, desired zones, budget, and star rating?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thank you for the other work around ideas.  I really hope the functionality can be restored to show the topic description line in the search results, though, as that’s still my favorite way to check things out.

With Priceline and Hotwire Calendar of Wins I always have a problem finding a 14 day window with any listings.  And with Priceline Maps it’s a lot of clicking to see the individual entries in order to see people’s bidding strategies.  Don't get me wrong - they're both great tools, but I love the search the best!

Anyway, our plans have changed and it looks like we’ll not be stopping in Des Moines after all!

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]