Priceline Hotel: 2.5* Kendalville Holiday Inn Express Kendallville

Inocense
By Inocense,
in

It's a PRICELINE EXPRESS DEAL.. Think I can get something cheaper in the area that is clean, I don't need all those amenities... Suggestions? Thanks in advance!

2.5 Star Hotel in Kendallville Area for $57/night

Guest Score:

Rated 8.0out of 10 (or higher)

Amenities:

• Free Breakfast
  • Free Internet in room
  • Indoor Swimming Pool
  • Free Parking
  • Pets Allowed
  • Business Center
  • Fitness Center

Think I can get something cheaper in the area that is clean, I don't need all those amenities... Suggestions?

If you want to try bidding on PRICELINE for any 2.5* or better hotel in this zone, what would be your maximum bid?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Not sure of my max bid. I guess it would be under $53 since it looks like the express deal is for $53. Hmmmm...

Good to know about the 5% off code!.. Thank you!!...

I am staying in Kendallville this weekend and I made reservations because I was not sure about the ID of this Price.line hotel. But I am also staying in Kendalville on March 14th & 15th as well so I may do a Priceline bid on that weekend for a 2.5* or higher to see what I can get since I have the time to bid on that weekend.

Not clear... are you considering PRICELINE for this weekend or already have alternate accommodations for this stay and are only looking for the weekend of 3/14-3/16? If this weekend, what are the actual dates, is it 2/28-3/2?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases (or the links in our Support Page for your hotel direct / non-opaque purchases)

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

When bidding 2.5* in this region you have FOUR re-bid zones. If you're not familiar with re-bidding please read Priceline Re-Bidding Explained and feel free to ask questions and/or confirm your re-bid zones with the board before proceeding.

Select 2.5* Kendallville...

Bid $40, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $43, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $45, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $48, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $50

Any questions feel free to ask.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Good luck and let us know how it goes.

Attempting to go through the process of bidding $57 and trying to purchase the pl Express Deal for $57 was about the same price - oddly there was about an 11 cent difference.

The inventory for NYOP is not necessarily the same inventory as the Express Deals - you may get a different hotel.

Thank you for using the board's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

You may not get a better hotel than the express deal offers, just different. Possibly worse. Overall, when you bid for a particular star rating and hotel you can get ANY hotel at that star rating in the zone or possibly be upgraded to the next higher star rating.

Thank you for using the board's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

As well, keep in mind that inventory is in a constant state of flux... if the hotel is near their occupancy levels where they feel they can fill the rest of the rooms on their own or prefer to hold them in hopes of 'walk-in' customers who will pay rack rate, they could pull their inventory entirely from PRICELINE and/or PRICELINE EXPRESS.

If you think the mid-$50's is a good deal for a 2.5* hotel in this area i'd figure out which offers your best deal and take it.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Thank you all so much for your assistance! Got the room for $52, the same one at the same hotel that I paid $83 a night for last weekend!...

Offer Price:

avg. per room, per night

$52.00

Rooms: 1

Nights: 2

Room Subtotal: $104.00

Taxes & Fees: $21.36

Total Charged to Card: $125.36

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]