Hotwire Hotel: 4* Orange County (Anaheim - Disneyland South) Marriott Suites

mt1023
By mt1023,
in

Can you help me identify this hotel please.

Hotwire Customer Reviews: 85% recommened

TripAdvisor 3 out 5 stars

Amentites are:

• Free Parking
  • Free Breakfast
  • Free Internet
  • Pet friendly
  • Indoor pool(s)
  • Fitness Center
  • Pool(s)
  • Self service laundry
  • Internet Access
  • Accessible Bathroom
  • Handicapped parking

Thanks!!

The La Quinta Inn and Suites Anaheim/Disneyland would be my best guess for this one.

Are you searching for more than one room or something other than the default 2adults/0children? If not, why this 2.5* hotel (with a 3.0 TA rating) when there is a 3* hotel offered which is not only higher rated, but it's also has a higher review rating and is priced lower??

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thanks Thereuare for helping me with this, I was hoping that the 2.5 was the Howard Johnson Anaheim since I have 2 little kids and saw that they had a pretty neat water/pool thing for kids. I also did the search with 2 adults 2 children and it came up with pretty much the same price and the same exact amentities and ratings.

• 3 weeks later...

Can you help me identify this hotel for the same trip?

Disneyland South 3.5-star Hotel

$82/night

Hotwire Customer Reviews: 80% recommened

TripAdvisor 4 out 5 stars

Amenities are:

• Pet friendly
  • Smoke Free Rooms
  • Fitness Center
  • Pool(s)
  • Restaurant(s)
  • Business Center
  • Self service laundry
  • Internet access

Thanks!!

I believe there are more amenities then what you have posted above as HOT.WIRE has a new interface that does not show the complete set of amenities unless you click thru a few extra links.

If you repeat your search using our BiddingHelper.com tool... use the HOTWIRE EASY VIEW tab and then click the GREEN BUTTON next to this listing, do you see more amenities (such as accessible amenities) then what you have listed above?

Thank you for using the board's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

I did use the BiddingHelper to find out all the amenities, I checked again and there a no other amenities listed.

If you go back to HOTWIRE and click this offer to get to the details page, then on the details page click the BOOK NOW button, to the right of the ensuing page under TRIP SUMMARY hover your mouse over the 'See more' link... do you see more amenities then what you included above?

Please use the PRICELINE and hot.wire links on the board to begin your purchases and searches.

Yellowdog.

I did use the BiddingHelper.com to find out all the amenities, I checked again and there a no other amenities listed.

Please include in your posts if/when you're searching for more than double occupancy to ensure that we're seeing the same hotel as you're being offered... i see the 3.5* Disneyland South property when searching for 2adults/2children:

Pet Friendly

Smoke Free

Fitness

Pool

Restaurant

Business

Laundry

Hi-Speed Internet

The Crowne Plaza Resort Anaheim-Garden Grove would be my best guess for this one... with the Red Lion being a less likely, but possible, outcome as well.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thanks Thereuare. I will make sure to include that.

Ok can I help indetifiying these 2 hotels for the same time frame, I searched for 2 adults this time using the Bidding Helper.

Disneyland South 4-star Hotel
$84/night
Hotwire Customer Reviews: 95% recommened
TripAdvisor 4.5 out 5 stars

FULL AMENITIES:

Free Internet

Pet friendly

Suite

Fitness Center

Pool(s)

Restaurant(s)

Business Center

Self service laundry

Internet access

Accessible for the blind

Accessible for the deaf

Accessible path of travel

In-room accessibility

Accessible bathroom

Handicapped parking

Roll-in shower

Disneyland South 3.5-star Hotel
$80/night
Hotwire Customer Reviews: 80% recommened

FULL AMENITIES:

Smoke Free Rooms

Fitness Center

Pool(s)

Restaurant(s)

Business Center

Self service laundr

Internet access

My best guess for the 4* would be the Marriott Suites... for the 3.5* my guess would be the Crowne Plaza Resort Anaheim-Garden Grove (with a secondary guess of the Red Lion and Doubletree as possibilities, but i think the Crowne Plaza is the better guess among the three)

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Congratulations on your success!

Glad to see you received the hotel guessed and are pleased with the outcome for this very well reviewed property.

Thank you for sharing your win with the board.

Enjoy your stay.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]