Priceline Hotel: Express deal help

disneyraighe
By disneyraighe,
in

Going to New Orleans for a wedding during this time and trying to find the best deal. I need 3 rooms and it has to be in the French quarter. The express deal I need help id-ing is listed as follows...

4* French quarter (8.0 guest rating and a guest favorite)

- Free internet

- Indoor or Outdoor Pool

- Restaurant

- Fitness center

- and Bed choice available

I really do not want the Crowne Plaza and am a little hesitant because it does seem as if this is it...

Please follow-up your previous Hotwire Orlando thread with whatever you ended up doing for that trip, then reply to this thread and we'll have a look at your post above.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

If you recall, can you please add another reply to your Priceline Orlando thread with the amenities shown before your purchase. Please also follow-up your threads with your wins/decisions as you make them so that the informatoin can benefit others in a timely manner (and any additional information is fresh in your mind).

These amenities are common for a 4* hotel in this zone, and while the Crowne Plaza has all of these and can't be exluded, there are another dozen or so properties that also have all these amenities, and based upon the information provided i don't see any way to filter them down to a reasonable number (or to avoid teh Crowne Plaza if that is your objective)

What is your maximum budget per nite for this trip?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Will do so in the future... Thank you again. I have one question though... when a PRICELINE EXPRESS deal list free internet, does this mean in room. If so I think there are only a dew possibilities that reach all criteria. I do not want to spend more then 120 a night per room as I have to pay for them all, might consider bidding as I see many are winning the marriot which seems reasonable.  But I guess there is no for sure way of knowing which one I will get...

If you do your search at BiddingHelper.com, in the PRICELINE EXPRESS tab find and click on this listing... on the next screen it will further indicate if it's 'Free Internet in public areas' or 'Free Internet in room' (likewise the 'Indoor/Outdoor Pool' will provide more information if the pool is indoor, outdoor, or if both are available)

Keep us updated on your progress and let us know how we can be of further help along the way.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]