Hotwire Hotel: Downtown Boston- Fan. Hall

osparki
By osparki,
in

Hello.

I am looking at a room for 3/27-3/31/14 for $101.00 per nite at Downtown Boston-Fan.Hall area.

Amenities:

Free internet

Restaurant (s)

Pet Friendly

Business center

Boutique Hotel

Fitness Center

Wheelchair accessible

Accessible bathroom

Can anyone identify??

I am assuming it's NOT the Omni Parker House as it states "pet friendly".

Thanks!

Welcome to BetterBidding!

I assume this is the 4* property offered?

If so, The Ames would be my best guess for this one.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

4* Downtown Boston Faneuil Hall

Trying to identify this hotel:4*

$110 per nite

3/27-3/31

Amenities:

Pet friendly

Business Center

Smoke free rooms

internet access

fitness center

tennis nearby

restaurant

accessible blind

accessible deaf

I am hoping it's the Nine-Zero.

I am hoping it's NOT the Omni Parker House

Thank you in advance for your help!

Yes, the listing was only on Hotwire for a short time and is gone. I am looking for 1 room for 2 people. I would like to identify this hotel in case it shows up again.

I would LOVE to book the Nine-Zero, but I am certain I DON'T want to be at the Omni Parker House, so I don't want to choose that place...

Also, i suspect that there were more amenities associated with this hotel then you had included above... in the future use our BiddingHelper.com and click the GREEN 'See All Amenities' link next to the offer to ensure that you're seeing the complete amenity set.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Sorry to be a bother, but a couple more questions :)

1) I keep seeing this hotel (s) in the Downtown Boston- Faneuil Hall area and it looks like the same amenity package, but the % recommended keeps changing from 85% to 90%

and back and forth. Could this still be the same hotel??

2) The only hotel I DON'T want is the Omni Parker House. ***If it says PET FRIENDLY on the amenities, does it for certain RULE OUT the Omni Parker House?

Thanks again....

The % rating has been seen to change from search-to-search. Additionally, given the fact that there is no list of to-the-minute customer % ratings, as well, it's really not a reliable indicator of a particular property or properties.

The Omni has not been reported to the board with "pet friendly" as an amenity. However, it DOES allow pets, so there is the possibility it may show with "Pet friendly" at some point down the road.

Thank you for using the board's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

I think this one is not safe if one is trying to avoid the Omni. Try searching for more than two people and it disappears, which of course could happen with any hotel, but the Omni Parker has notoriously small rooms (at the low end of the pricing) so it's just what you'd expect to happen if that's the one.

• 8 months later...

Please remember to follow-up your threads with whatever you end up doing for the stay, even if you choose to book direct, cancel your trip, etc. This helps keep the board better organized and more useful for everyone.

What did you ultimately do for this stay?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]