Priceline Hotel: downtown MIA 2/28 1 night bid help needed

mckelveyesquire
By mckelveyesquire,
in

I am failing miserably on PRICELINE bidding for 1 night after a cruise in downtown Miami on Friday night February 28. I have completed 21-25 failed bids for 2.5 and up, bidding in downtown, then using the three South Beach zones as additional rebids. I am current up to $90 on failed bids. I tracked a year's worth of reported wins on this site in downtown and 7 different hotels had accepted wins at 90 or less. Any help?

I clicked on your links. Unfortunately, still no success today, denied up to $96 downtown for 2.5* and up, adding in South Beach Central, Ocean Drive and Collins as rebid zones. The entire Hilton seems unavailable, which is killing this bid as it was the most successful hotel downtown with accepted bids reported on this site recently for $60, $65 and $78.

Would the South Beach zone(s) be acceptable to you for this stay should you have been accepted in either of them?

Using our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com, what is the best rate you're able to find at an acceptable hotel in the area for these dates?

Do you have any back-up plan?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]