Priceline Hotel: SFO 2/23-25

snownow
By snownow,
in

Hi, I'm totally new to this and my mind might implode :)

We are making a last minute trip to San Francisco and hoping to stay in a 4-star hotel for $150/night, if possible. I'm not really familiar with the specific areas, but we're obviously looking for something safe and where we're close to everything and we can walk around. Strategies for bidding on Priceline?

Thanks!

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Please click each of these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links, then reply to this thread and we'll have a look at your post above.

Also, are you 4adults/0children or 2adults/2children?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

We are two adults.
Sorry about that... i saw the small text in the topic title and thought (4* Room) was 4 per room.
I think now we're gravitating towards the Financial District and Fisherman's Wharf, but we aren't ruling out other areas.
Unfortunately rates are very expensive for these two nites and i think you're likely looking at $200+ for a 4* hotel in one of these zones for these dates. I'd also suggest looking at USE and/or USW if those work for your plans as well... while it may not help much given the rates i'm seeing, it certainly won't hurt as it will give more hotels the opportunity to accept your bid (at hopefully a lower rate then i'm anticipating)

Based upon the above let us know which zone(s) you're willing to accept as well as your maximum bid (if you're able to increase from $150) and we'll advise accordingly.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]