Priceline Hotel: Waikiki Hotel Recom. 3*

cliffordstephan8
By cliffordstephan8,
in

Oh goodness, a newbie. Our illustrious board founder is on vacation (in Hawaii no less), or otherwise he'd tell you exactly where to find the basic bidding info you probably need. I think this would be a good place to start:

http://www.betterbidding.com/index.php?act...t=ST&f=171&t=5&

Regarding the particulars of this weekend. Both Waikiki zones would probably meet your needs. I believe there is some inventory available, but I can't tell you exactly where to start bidding on 3 stars. It usually varies by date and availability. I haven't seen successful bids below $70 recently. Before you bid you want to make sure you understand the "free rebid" strategy, and the 3-day rule.

The only thing to be aware of is that there is a 3 star hotel in the Waikiki South zone called the Park Shore that folks sometimes get. It's more a 2 1/2 star with small rooms, but after a recent renovation isn't horrible. The other 3 star hotels in that zone and the north zone tend to be quite nice for the money.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]