Hotwire Hotel: Help ID Hotwire Hot Rate Condo Disney Main Gate - Celebration area 3*

Ken Sanner
By Ken Sanner,
in

Please Help ID Hotwire Hot Rate Condo Disney Main Gate - Celebration area 3* $43 Feb 23-Mar 2, 2014, 70% recommended, tripadvisor 3.5 out of 5.0

Standard price $110ǂ

This hotel charges a resort fee of about $8.99 per room per night

Under Trip Summary it says: Disney Main Gate - Celebration area Aparthotel

Amenities:

Free Parking

Free Breakfast

1 Bedroom Suite

Smoke Free Rooms

Daily Housekeeping

Air-Conditioning

Fitness Center

Pool(s)

Business Center

Thanks in advance.

(I always use your PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links.)

I think there are two issues with the post above:

1) you're not on the US version of the HOTWIRE site

2) you haven't included all the amenities associated with this property

Please start by clicking this HOTWIRE links, then change the drop down menu on the top right of HOTWIRE's page to United States and the currency dropdown to US Dollars. Once you're ready to purchase stay on the US version of their site and simply change the drop down menu to whatever currency you'd like to use and complete your purchase.

Then, if you repeat your search using our BiddingHelper.com tool... use the HOTWIRE EASY VIEW tab and then click the GREEN BUTTON next to this listing, do you see more amenities then what you have listed above?

Thanks for using the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Hello thereuare and yellowdog,

Thanks for your quick responses.

1) I am on the US version of the HOTWIRE site. I clicked on your HOTWIRE link below and it came up on the top right of HOTWIRE's page to United States and the currency in US Dollars.

2) I included all the amenities associated with this property. I just copied and pasted from the Hotwire page again.

Amenities

 Free Parking

 Free Breakfast

 1 Bedroom Suite

 Smoke Free Rooms

 Daily Housekeeping

 Air-Conditioning

 Fitness Center

 Pool(s)

 Business Center

When I repeat the search using your BiddingHelper.com tool and the HOTWIRE EASY VIEW tab it brings up the same amenities for a $45 property if I click continue. The GREEN BUTTON link next to this listing does not open.

yellowdog - I searched for 1 room/ 2 adults/ 0 children. I just ran a new search and confirmed that I can still can see this hotel on my search.

Please let me know what you find. Thanks again. I really appreciate your help.

When I repeat the search using your BiddingHelper.com tool and the HOTWIRE EASY VIEW tab it brings up the same amenities for a $45 property if I click continue. The GREEN BUTTON link next to this listing does not open.

We were just informed of a bug yesterday where the green button will not work if you have used the SORT links at the top of the page (there is no issue with the filter links on the left side)... we should have this fixed by next week. Are you sorting the list before trying to use the green 'See All Amenities' button?

If the above does not fix your issue, please try the following in order to view the longer list of amenities:

1) search HOTWIRE and select the offer from the search results page

2) click the BOOK NOW button

3) in the TRIP SUMMARY BOX click the 'See more' link at the end of the amenities

Do you now see more amenities associated with this property?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Yes, I did sort the list before trying to use the green 'See All Amenities' button.

I tried the following in order to view the longer list of amenities:

1) search and select the offer from the search results page

2) click the BOOK NOW button

3) in the TRIP SUMMARY BOX click the 'See more' link at the end of the amenities

It did show more amenities associated with this property. Here is the complete list:

◾Free Parking

◾Free Breakfast

◾1 Bedroom Suite

◾Smoke Free Rooms

◾Daily Housekeeping

◾Air-Conditioning

◾Fitness Center

◾Pool(s)

◾Business Center

◾24-hour Front Desk

◾Self service laundry

◾Internet access

◾Golf Nearby

◾Tennis Nearby

◾Kitchenette

Let me know if this helps identify the property.

Thanks a bunch!

I'm not certain, but a new amenity set and upgrade of the Celebration Suites would be my best guess for this one.

Since this an extended stay you could see if this same property is offered for the first (or last) nite of your stay and then again for the balance. If so, you could purchase the solo nite in order to 'look behind the curtain'. If you're happy with the results purchase the remaining nites, if not, make alternate plans for the balance of your stay.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]