Priceline Hotel: Trying to identify hotels

shum
By shum,
in

Hi there and thanks for the awesome resource! I'm traveling to Washington DC March 16-22. Currently there are two hotels in Alexandria East/Old Town that I'm trying to identify and I'm hoping you can help! Mostly I want to make sure that they're within walking distance to a Metro stop.

The first is a 3*, has a guest rating of 8.0, and has the following amenities:

• Free Internet in room
  • Free Parking
  • Restaurant
  • Business Center
  • Fitness Center

The other is a 2*, has a guest rating of 7.0, and has the following amenities:

• Free Internet in public areas
  • Free Parking
  • Pets Allowed

Any help you can give, would be greatly appreciated!

Welcome to BetterBidding!

I see the PRICELINE EXPRESS property, but when i click on the offer i get the message that it is no longer available, are you still able to 'click thru' and view the details of this offer on your own PRICELINE EXPRESS search?

For the 2* property my best guess would be the Red Roof Inn - Alexandria.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

What is the room rate per nite for the 3* property, as i see one for $53/nite with:

Free Breakfast

Free Internet

Free Parking

Business Center

Fitness Center

... but when i click thru it is no longer available.

The 'replacement' one has different amenities (Outdoor Pool, Indoor Pool, Pets Allowed, Restaurant, Free Internet in room, Business Center, Fitness Center) and is priced at $100/nite.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I tried an alternate search and now see this property.

I'm not certain, but the Springhill Suites Alexandria Tech Center would be my guess for this one (the other Springhill Suites in the zone, the Springhill Suites Alexandria, would be at least one other possibility, although i think the 'tech center' property would be the more likely of the two)

If you are specifically looking for hotels near a metro stop you can try searching our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com as you can enter almost any address in the world (i haven't tried but may even be able to enter the metro stop name) and see hotels in the immediate area, but the interface makes it easy to see how much more/less it would cost to go up/down in star rating OR to stay closer/further for your ideal location.

Let us know whatever you decide to do for this stay or if we can be of further help.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]