Hotwire Hotel: 4* Chicago (Magnificent Mile North - Water Tower) MileNorth Hotel

r2traps
By r2traps,
in

Looking for two rooms from 5/19/14 to 5/22/14 and need help identifying the following three hotels:

1) 4-star Magnificent Mile Area - River North area

$158 USD/night

Free Internet, Boutique Hotel, Smoke Free Rooms, Fitness Center, Restaurant(s), Business Center, Internet access, Spa Services, Accessible for the blind, Accessible for the deaf, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Wheelchair accessible, Accessible bathroom, Roll-in shower

2) 4-star Magnificent Mile North - Water Tower area

$181 USD/night

Free Internet, Pet friendly, Boutique Hotel, Smoke Free Rooms, Fitness Center, Restaurant(s), Business Center, Internet access, Golf Nearby, Tennis Nearby, Spa Services, Accessible for the blind, Accessible for the deaf, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Accessible bathroom, Handicapped parking, Roll-in shower

3) 4.5-star Magnificent Mile Area - River North area

$190 USD/night

Free Internet, Pet friendly, Fitness Center, Restaurant(s), Business Center, Internet access, Spa Services, Accessible for the blind, Accessible for the deaf, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Accessible bathroom, Handicapped parking, Roll-in shower

Please start by changing the drop down menu on the top right of HOTWIRE's page to United States and the currency dropdown to US Dollars. Then continue to search HOTWIRE and post to the board in US Dollars so that rates are consistent and not subject to interpretation due to future currency fluctuation. Once you're ready to purchase stay on the US version of their site and simply change the drop down menu to whatever currency you'd like to use and complete your purchase.

For at least some of the hotels above I believe there are more amenities then what you have posted above as HOTWIRE has a new interface that does not show the complete set of amenities unless you click thru a few extra links.

If you repeat your search using our BiddingHelper.com tool... use the HOTWIRE EASY VIEW tab and then click the GREEN BUTTON next to this listing, do you see more amenities then what you have listed above?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Please start by changing the drop down menu on the top right of HOTWIRE's page to United States and the currency dropdown to US Dollars. Then continue to search HOTWIRE and post to the board in US Dollars so that rates are consistent and not subject to interpretation due to future currency fluctuation. Once you're ready to purchase stay on the US version of their site and simply change the drop down menu to whatever currency you'd like to use and complete your purchase.

For at least some of the hotels above I believe there are more amenities then what you have posted above as HOTWIRE has a new interface that does not show the complete set of amenities unless you click thru a few extra links.

If you repeat your search using our BiddingHelper.com tool... use the HOTWIRE EASY VIEW tab and then click the GREEN BUTTON next to this listing, do you see more amenities then what you have listed above?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Thanks for the instructions, I've updated my post with USD pricing and full amenities.

Personally, I think if you've never been to Wrigley, I'd definitely recommend being in the ballpark. If you've been to Wrigley, I'd consider the rooftop. If you've never been to Wrigley though, I'd definitely recommend going to the ballpark itself. These date/s are on the high side due to the restaurant association show, which ends on 5/20 (as well as the busy Spring season and maybe a graduation or two.)

4* Mag Mile-RN: my guess would be the Felix.

4.5* Mag Mile-RN: my guess would be the James.

4* Mag Mile-WT - I'd guess this may be the Whitehall.

Thank you for using the board's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE or Expedia links to start your purchases and searches.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all,

After using the BiddingHelper over a number of days, the price would change to be higher/lower. Finally pulled the trigger on a 4-star hotel in the Magnificent Mile North - Water Tower area for $140USD with the amenities below:

Free Internet, Pet friendly, Boutique Hotel, Smoke Free Rooms, Fitness Center, Restaurant(s), Business Center, Internet access, Golf Nearby, Tennis Nearby, Spa Services, Accessible for the blind, Accessible for the deaf, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Accessible bathroom, Handicapped parking, Roll-in shower.

Ended up with the MileNorth Hotel. Thanks everyone!

Now to get Cubs tickets. Not looking to spend much, but the lowest prices are in the $60 range in various areas in the 500 level. Are those fine? Any sections I should avoid or look out for?

Hi all,

After using the BiddingHelper over a number of days, the price would change to be higher/lower. Finally pulled the trigger on a 4-star hotel in the Magnificent Mile North - Water Tower area for $140USD with the amenities below:

Free Internet, Pet friendly, Boutique Hotel, Smoke Free Rooms, Fitness Center, Restaurant(s), Business Center, Internet access, Golf Nearby, Tennis Nearby, Spa Services, Accessible for the blind, Accessible for the deaf, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Accessible bathroom, Handicapped parking, Roll-in shower.

Ended up with the MileNorth Hotel. Thanks everyone!

Now to get Cubs tickets. Not looking to spend much, but the lowest prices are in the $60 range in various areas in the 500 level. Are those fine? Any sections I should avoid or look out for?

Congrats on your success. :)

Very nice deal for this property and thank you for letting us know about the change in amenity set for this property so that we can update the site's Hotwire Hotel List.

The nice thing about Wrigley's website is that they now have a virtual seating chart (here: http://chicago.cubs.mlb.com/chc/ticketing/seating.jsp) You can literally  I'd watch some of the Terrace Reserved seats due to the beams possibly being in your field of view, but other than that, the website above will give you a good idea of the view from any section.

Please let me know if you have any Chicago city questions.

As for Wrigley, I would highly advise taking the Red Line subway to Wrigley rather than taxi or any other method. I'd also say definitely go early because everyone else will also be taking the Red Line subway. The nice thing about the Wrigley area is that there's actually a lot around it - a lot of restaurants, bars and some shops. 

Thank you for sharing your win and please use the site's PRICELINE or HOTWIRE links to start your purchases and searches.

Enjoy your stay.
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]