Priceline Hotel: 3* Philadelphia (Trevose - Bensalem) Radisson

trvl3
By trvl3,
in

This is the Radisson Philadelphia Northeast in Trevose, virtually on the Philadelphia/Bucks County line. Total charges were $67.86.

Entry and re-entry to Priceline was made under the SavingsBarn.com link.

This was an instance when I was bidding for a same-day stay, and my first choice area was Horsham/Willow Grove in Priceline's Philadelphia Suburbs group. But this time, circumstances made my second choice area, way ahead of any other area in Philadelphia Suburbs, to be Trevose/Bensalem in the Philadelphia group. So although geographically these two areas are right next to each other, I couldn't combine them in the same bid....or at least I don't currently know of a way to do that......Thereuare?

Anyway, after getting bids rejected at $45 for 2.5* and $39 for 2* in Horsham-Willow Grove (no free rebid areas for these, and no 3* in the area) I went over to Trevose-Bensalem and won this 3* for $53 on first bid. Actually I was surprised to get a 3* at this price as both looking at Hotwire and by the fact my $39 at Horsham was rejected (that seems to be enough to usually win the Homestead in Horsham on Saturday nights) I figured it was a high price night in the general area. Since there are some free rebids available for 3* at Trevose-Bensalem, maybe I should have started lower.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]