Hotwire Hotel: 3* Mnpls (Bloomington West - Mall America) Clarion

Laurie0605
By Laurie0605,
in

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Here are 2 sites with reviews of this property: Travelocity.com/Vacations/Reviews/Hotel/Read/0,,TRAVELOCITY_49978_0,00.html"]Site One and Site Two.

Can you please supply the amenities shown before purchase so that others can use them in order to help differentiate this hotel from other 3* hotels in the area. If you didn't write them down before purchase, you can still view them by going to Hotwire's homepage and clicking MY ACCOUNT in the top right corner.

THANKS!

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thanks for the follow-up, but i have one more question :) .....

This is in the Bloomngton West - Mall of America zone?

Also, the 3* i am able to pull up for this date (at $41) has similar amenities, but doesn't have hi-speed internet, rather it has a business center icon. I don't know if you're experienced with Hotwire or not (as we get users of all levels here), but are you sure it was an internet icon and not a business center icon (sorry!)

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Hello thereuare. Sorry for the confusion. I have used Priceline many times but this was my first time to use Hotwire. I bid Priceline all the way to $40 for a 3* but was unsuccessful.

This hotel is in the Bloomington East/Airport Zone and you are right about the Business Center icon.

I just checked Hotwire for this date and this hotel is not coming up at all, now. Laurie

Not a problem at all.... i'm just hoping you don't mind all of my questions :)

When i mapped this hotel on Expedia, it appears to be in the Bloomfield West/Mall of America zone (which too is near the airport). Do you think it's possible that you checked the wrong box... as there is indeed a 3* coming up in the Bloomfield West zone, at the same price, and with the amenities discussed above OR is the MY ACCOUNT link at Hotwire indicating that this is indeed in the Bloomfield East zone?

Thanks (and sorry for the back-and-forth on this one... just trying to make sure i get it right :) )

thereuare, I'm not sure which area I checked now. It may well have been the West Bloomfield area, which shouldn't be a problem for us. I went back to the MY ACCOUNT page, but I could not find any indication for what area it is in. I think you are probably right that it is in the West zone, though.

Sorry for the confusion. I'll be more careful next time.

Sorry if i confused you :)

The 2 zones seem to be right next to each other and both are close to the airport. Given that the hotel has a shuttle, i wouldn't think twice about it.

I promise not to ask so many questions on your future posts!

Thanks again for following up.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]